TWELVE

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

You try to escape from Woohee’s people grip. Woohee talking to someone. Maybe ordering him what to do with you. Woohee looks at you.

 

“Baby girl... If you tell me what did you do inside Himchan seongsaenim’s room.. I will let you go.”

 

“Why would I need to tell you?” another hard slap meets your face. You groan.

 

“Because of that? Well I don’t care if Daehyun hates me anyway. He’s just my toy. Not even good in academics or rich. Hmm also got so many problems with school.” She’s smirks.

 

You got mad. Nobody mess up with your brother. Nobody can talk bad about your brother. You kick Woohee’s hard. Her people seems surprise. People that hold you eventually locking you up. You struggle so hard but it’s useless.

 

“Kill her... Oh and if she alive...” a slap hit you again.

 

“I need to make sure you listen to me baby girl.” She walks away as her people surrounding you. Ready to give you some ‘presents’

 

You shut your eyes tight. Letting your body got the ‘presents’ because you already too weak to fight back.

 

You heard a scream. You don’t feel any ‘presents’ now... But pains all over your body making your consciousness slowly gone. You heard a man telling you to stay awake but you already weak to fight. Your world gone black.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Daehyun give you some porridge and tea. Your parents are out for business trip and it’ll be just you and him for couple of weeks. You try to get up with Daehyun’s help.

 

“Oppa... How do I get here?” Daehyun looks at you.

 

“You don’t know?” Shook. He just silents and feed you slowly. You don’t want to ask more, you know he’s not in a good state. You eat slowly.

 

After dinner, Daehyun clean up your wounds. You winced and tears escape as the pains are unbearable. Daehyun sooths you. Putting some medicine on your wounds.

 

“We should report this Reen...” You shook. You scare of Woohee’s threaten. You know she’s targeting Daehyun.

 

“Gwenchana oppa... I just need some good rest and it’ll be gone.” You smile, trying to calm him.

 

“Arraseo... At least let’s go to hospital...” You shook again. It’ll be hard for you both because your parents are away.

“Oppa.. How did you find me?”

 

“Someone take me to you. You were at school’s heath room.” You nod. You really sure a man helped you but who?

 

Daehyun tucks you in and making sure everything’s fine. You chuckle at his behavior. He looks at you and grin. You love his smile and grins. It’s always make you feel safe with him.

 

You search your phone. You ask Daehyun but he doesn’t know about it. You sigh. I hate this crap. Few minutes later you got into your Lalaland.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Himchan looks at the phone. He press the button. A photo of you and Daehyun smiling. He weakly smile. He close his eyes, feeling grateful he manage to save you and search for Daehyun.

 

He was walking back to the school when he heard a kicking and hitting at dump area. He walks to that place fast eventually face some people kicking and hitting his student. He looks closely. Jung Reen!

 

He quickly shout to chase them away. They quickly run away before he could catch them but that’s not his concern now. He looks at your condition.

 

“Jung Reen can you hear me? Stay awake please.” He search for more injuries. He see you already lose your consciousness so he pick you up and rush to health room.

 

After he treats your wounds, he search for Daehyun. He saw him panicky searching for you. He call out Daehyun.

 

“Jung Daehyun. You searching for who?”

 

“My sister sir. Did you see her?” He give out a heavy sigh and explain to Daehyun. Daehyun run to heath room even before Himchan can end his explaination.

 

Himchan send both of you home. Daehyun give him a slight thanks and carry you to house. He drives away before realizing your phone are with him.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

‘Jung Reen... Are you okay now?’ pressing again your phone button. He feels a slight jealousy seeing your happy face with Daehyun even though  he know Daehyun is her brother.

 

Night become so long for them tonight.