FOURTEEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

(A/N: YAYYYY DOUBLE UPDATE! hope u guys love it. and do subcribes and leave some lovelies comments. I would really appreaciate that ^^)

 

“Jung Reen can you meet me later? We need to discuss something about your absence.” You look at Himchan. Himchan smiles as he clean up his things after Music class finished. Jihyun looks at you, wondering why their teacher want to meet you.

 

“Arraseoyo seongsaenim...” You carry your books. Jinhyun and youngjae already wait outside. You walk out from the music room as Himchan watches you.

 

“Why Himchan seongsaenim wants to meet you?

 

“I don’t know...”

 

“Did you.. and Himchan seongsaenim? Oh my god!” Jihyun suddenly act excitedly and swings your hands up and down. You look at her weirdly.

 

“Me and him what?”

 

“Dating!” She half whisper, half scream. Youngjae laugh slowly. Your eyes wide and you could feel your face gone red.

 

“Aniya! We not even know each other. Why we would date?” You quickly walk to your class leaving them.

 

“I can feel they’ll be a cute couple.” Youngjae holds Jihyun’s hand and walk to class.

 

“Yeah... They are match with each other well..”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

A knock from outside make Himchan smile. She’s here. Himchan quickly walk to door and open it.

 

You look at Himchan before bow to him. He invite you in. You walk inside his room and sit on the couches.

 

“Coffee? Tea? Choco?”

 

“Ah no thanks seongsaenim. Why do you want to see me?” Straight forward Jung Reen. Himchan sigh a little. He walks to couches and sit in front of you.

 

“How are you feeling?”

 

“I’m fine now..” You smile. Himchan feels so relief but a little bit of sad.

 

‘She must don’t know I’m the one who save her.’  He walks to his desk and take out something from the drawer. You watch him.

 

Himchan walks back to you and hand you-

 

“My phone!” You glimpse happily. You take your phone and look at Himchan.

 

“Seongsaenim! I’m so grateful. Thank you so much for finding my phone!” You smile widely. Himchan blushes a little and turn his face away.

 

“Uhh no problem Miss Jung.”You check your phone condition. Just a little scratch.

 

“How can I repay you?”You look at him directly into his eyes before you froze. His eyes so mesmerizing and sparky... Himchan looks at you and try to hide his blushes. He cough.

 

“Ah it’s okay Miss Jung. It is my job to take care of my students.” You blushes and look down. Himchan did so many things to you and you feel you need to repay him.

 

“How about another lunch?”You look at him. Lunch?

 

“Have lunch with me Jung Reen. Your cooks really tasty and it’ll be tastier if I have company to eat with.”

 

With that, Jung Reen’s heart for the first time melt for a man name Kim Himchan.