EVERYDAY WITH YOU: HOLIDAY SPECIAL

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

(A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long. It's take me some time to finish this special episode. ^^"
anyway, happy holidays my sweet readers~)

 

**This is Jihyun's POV :)

 

The mall so hectic. You and Reen struggle so much to get what you need. It’s almost Christmas and you both want to buy presents for your love one.

 

“Jiji is this suit for Dae oppa?” You look at Reen. She’s holding a hoodie. You smile.

 

“I think Daehyun will love everything you give him Reen. He’s a dongsaeng-bbabo anyway.” You grin. Your hands still searching for Youngjae’s present. You know what he wants. He did tell you before this. You will buy that for him.

 

 “What are you getting for Youngjae?” Reen puts the hoodie inside cart.

 

“There’s something he wants so badly... I’m gonna buy him that.” You smile. Both of you looking around for more presents.

 

“Don’t you want to give Himchan seongsaenim present?” You look at Reen already blushing. Jeez Reen... You chuckle.

 

“I want to make him knitted scarf.” Reen take some knitting kit. You nod. She’s a sweet little Reenie. You take a leather jacket.

 

“For Youngjae?”You shook. No. Not for him.

 

“Nope.. My oppa.”You smile and put the jacket in the cart. You glance at Reen. Reen searching presents for her parents. You sigh. You walk to shoes shop. You look around.

 

“What can I do for you Miss?” A salesgirl approach you.

 

“Reebok: The Pump?” You hope it still be here.

 

“I’m sorry miss we already out of stock but we have plenty more of sneakers.” You sigh.

 

“Nevermind.. Thank you.” You walk out from the shop. Where should you find that shoes. You pay for the jacket and wait for Reen.

 

You observe people shopping. They seems really happy. You fidget your fingers. Will this year oppa home? You worry you’ll spend your holidays alone again. You feel your eyes teary.

 

“Jihyun.. Gwenchana?” You feel a warmth from Reen’s hugs. Reen looks at your expression and wipe your tears.

 

“We’ll always with you Jiji.. Our house always open for you to come.” You smile at Reen. Reen how could you pay her kindness? You hug her tight.

 

“Thank you..”

 

You already search almost 10 stores but none of them have the shoes that you want. You imagine how Youngjae’s gonna react if he see you didn’t buy the present he want it.

 

Reen already home. You can’t let her hang out for so long. She’s not in a good condition to walk so long or she’s overtired. You sit on the bench. Ottoke?

 

You get up and take a bus to Myeongdong. You really hope there’s the sneakers he wants. If not, maybe you will knit him a scarf like Reen will make for Himchan.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Shut up!” A sharp pain spread on your cheek. You holding your mad and tears. You take your jacket and run out. Ignoring the scream from your brother.

 

You run as fast as you could. You cry. It’s hurt! Your brother never been home and when he home he’ll either drunk or in bad mood. You always be the object for him to release his anger.

 

The playground is silence. You sit on the bench. You crying, praying that your brother will stop torturing you. Ever since your parents die in accident, your brother change 360°. You touch your cheek and winced. You take out your phone and turn it on. An image of you and Youngjae, together.

 

Youngjae.. You sigh. Well you manage to get the last pair of his dreams sneakers. You hope he will like it. You text him something before you delete it back. Who am I kidding.. Youngjae must be celebrating this holiday with his family.

 

Family.

 

You tear up again. You miss your parents. You miss your loving brother. You alone now. You cry loud. Only silence accompany you.

 

You feel a sudden warmth. Jacket? You look up. Youngjae?

 

“I figure out you must be here if your brother in the house.” Youngjae smiles. He sit next to you and cuddle you.

 

“Jiji..” He checks your condition. His heart ache watching his girl in pain. He caresses your cheek slowly before kiss it. You blush slightly.

 

“Youngjae.. Why are you here?”

 

“Searching for my love..” Your face turn into crimson red. Bbabo. You pinch his arm. He laugh. You smile. He always know what to do.

 

“Tomorrow.. Let’s meet at our café.” You nod. You know what he meant. Celebrate with him. Only him. Away from your brother.

 

“Come. Let’s get you home..” He hug you tight and you both walk slowly back to your house. Hoping your brother sleep already.

A loud ringtone awake you from your slumber. You take your phone, rubbing your eyes. You saw a message.

 

‘morning baby~’-bubbly Yjae-

 

You smile and get up from bed. You feel so lazy and your body still ached from last night. You quickly press on keyboard.

 

‘don’t wanna get up... carry me~~’ -my Jiji-

 

Youngjae chuckles reading your morning reply. He wear his jacket and walk out from his house. He got some errands to do today.

 

‘Be a sweetheart and off your bed. I will meet u soon ;)’ –bubbly Yjae-

 

‘Arraseo.. =3=’ –my Jiji-

 

Youngjae laugh imagine how cute you are with the pouty face. Jihyun, you just always make my day.

 

You do a quick wash up and prepare meals for you and your brother. You just can’t let him starve. How bad your brother is to you, you just won’t bear to let him starve.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

You put the jacket on your brother bed. He out again, Maybe to club or anywhere else as long it’s not home. You wear your jacket and walk out. Reen inviting you for party tonight.

 

Reen said Youngjae and Jongup will also be there. Which mean it’s a four of them celebrate together. Maybe five? Daehyun won’t let Reen by herself at night. Youngjae.. You smile. You can’t wait to see him.

 

Youngjae walks fast. He already late for the party. He hold the paper bag tight. They must already wait so long. Aishh Youngwon won’t let him go until he give his present. Such a kid. Kidult. He literally laugh. He eyes caught something. Jihyun?

 

As you walk pass some houses you saw a little family. A mother and a child. Homeless and cold. You quickly walk to them. You greet the mother and she smile sweetly. She’s pale.

 

“You must be cold.. Here take my jacket” You take off your jacket but the mother refuse. She looks at her child. You nod understand. You take off your muffler and wrap it around her neck and wear the jacket on her child.

 

“How can I repay you?” the mother ask you slowly. You shook your head and smile.

 

“Your comfort and happiness is enough.” You take out something. Youngjae’s present. The limited edition shoes that worth a lot. You give the box to her. She looks at you. Surprise.

 

“Sell this ahjumma.. It’s a limited and rare shoes. You can get enough money for you and your child.” You smile. You also give out all your money available in your purse for her.

 

“Oh dear.. This is so much honey.. I can’t accept this” You can see her tears. You hug the mother tight.

 

“You need it more than I do. Your child really need it. It’s okay. Take it.” You sincerely smile . You don’t mind letting go your belongings. For you all of it only temporally. You still got more and comfy things and you thought with your wealth you can help everyone in need like this mother.

 

“I’m sorry I can’t provide you a home to stay. This the only I can give out.” You give her a guilty smile. The mother shook really fast and hug you tight.

 

“This is more than enough. Thank you..” You feel a warm tears on your shoulder. You hug her back. She must had through a tough times.

 

“Happy holidays~” You smile happily. She smiles.

 

“May god bless you dear..” You grin and nod. You walk to Reen’s place quickly. You already late. Without you realize, Youngjae had been watching you from the beginning. Jihyun.. How kind are you.. He thought.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Reen pours hot cocoa for you. You could see her worry face. How can she not worry when you appear in front of her house with thin clothes and freezing? Daehyun gives you some blanket. You thank them.

 

“Can I know why?”

 

“Heee I’m so excited to meet you Reen~! Achoo!” You sniff and grin. Reen shook her head. You with your stubborn head.

 

“Warm yourself. I’ll go find some warm clothes for you” Reen walks to her bedroom.     

 

“Nee..” You drink your hot cocoa slowly. Guilty. You make your friend worry sick about you. A knock from the door gain your attention. Daehyun walks to the door to see who it is.

 

“Daehyun hyung.” Jongup grins. Daehyun invites him in. Jongup looks at you.

 

“What happen to you?”

 

“You know.. She with her so nice and kind hear.” You look at Reen. She gives you some clothes and ask you to change it. You just follow her order.

 

As you change your clothes, you heard another familiar voice. Youngjae arrive! You are so happy. You quickly get ready and walk out. Youngjae looks at you. Flashing his smile.

“Hey Jiji.” Youngjae peck your lips. You could hear a groans from them. You grin. Reen walks to kitchen and serve the table for the party.

 

“Remember after this at café.” Youngjae whisper. You nod.

 

“Himchan seongsaenim won’t be here?” You walk inside the kitchen. Reen just shrug.

 

“Maybe.. or maybe not.” Reen put the main dish. You help out a little.

 

“Why? You had a fight?” Reen shook.

 

“Just misunderstanding...”You give her an ohh face. seems have many problems. Reen with her random time of maturity and childish. You never can predict her. Himchan, well.. He just having some ego issue since he’s older than Reen.

 

“He should be aware of the circumstance dating with his student. and You.”

 

“What with me?”

 

“You is you” Reen sighs.

 

“I must annoyed him..” You see Reen’s expression gone gloom. uh-oh.

 

“I’m sorry Reen.. I didn’t mean to hurt you” You feel so guilty. You should watch your mouth. Reen is a sensitive person.

 

“Gwenchana... Go call them, they must already starving.” Reen smiles.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

After nice dinner and some mini celebration. You and Youngjae walk together to the café. Hand in hand. You happy right now. How Youngjae treat you.

 

“So.. What did you get for me?” You gulp. His present.. Already give to people in need.

 

“It’s secret baby~” Youngjae pouts. Then shrug it off. As soon you reach the café, Youngjae quickly walks to counter to order the coffees. You take your usual place. You glance at the paperbag. You knitted him a scarf. Just in case anything happen. Hope he likes it.

 

Youngjae walks to you with coffees in his hands. He sits and happily take his bagpack.

 

“Ready?”

 

“For?”

 

“Jiji~!” Youngjae whines. You chuckle. You know what he meant. You take your paperbag.

 

“Ok Ok~ Let me go first~” Youngjae take out a box and gives it to you. You take it. Ufh! It’s heavy.

 

“What’s this?” Youngjae giving you “open it” look. You unwrap the box and see a collection of your favorite author. You open a page and saw a signature. A real signature! You look at Youngjae disbelief.

 

“Youngjae this is-“

 

“It’s real and it’s for you babe” Youngjae smiles at you. Your eyes teary. It’s so hard to find these books and so hard to get the real signature. This must be cost a lot.

 

“Your turn now” Youngjae grins happily. What did you get for him.

 

“Youngjae.. There’s something I want to tell you..” Youngjae looks at you. Telling you that you got 100% of his attention. You sigh.

 

“Actually.. I don’t have a great present as you.. I did but I gave it to someone that need it more.. I made you this scarf and the shoes.. I know you really want that shoes but but- ”

 

“I know baby.. I saw everthing..”Youngjae smiles. He don’t mind at all. He grateful you gave it to people that need it more. You look at him. He knew?

“I don’t mind.. The scarf. It’ll mean a lot for me. You made it for me which it’s one of the kind. Unlike that shoes, I might find people that wear the same shoes. Ugh No way” You look at him disbelief.

 

He take the scarf and wear it on. He looks at you sweetly.

 

“and.. I have you. It’s more worthy than any limited and rare items in this world.” Youngjae let out all his thought. It’s true. He don’t mind anything. All he needs is you. Lee Jihyun. Not anyone not anything.

 

“Youngjae..”

 

“I love you Lee Jihyun.. More than anything..” Youngjae lean in and kiss your lips slowly. You hold your tears and close your eyes slowly, responding his sweet kiss.

 

“Happy holidays baby..”

 

“Happy holidays..” You smile and kiss him.

 

You don’t need anyone now. Just him. Yoo Youngjae. It’s the greatest gift that God ever give them.

 

Love.

 

_The End_