TWENTY FOUR

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Daehyun already graduated and continue his study at college. He also got a new girlfriend, Nari eonni. You really happy for them. Nari really is a good girlfriend to your oppa. Succeed cook for him without him nag even though she always get bullied.

 

While you, Jihyun, Youngjae and Jongup will face a big exam this year. Jihyun still be a dedicate student and teaching three of you. Youngjae also help except for history, he give the teaching to you. Jongup? What they know Jongup got full scholarship for his college later with his sport involvement.

 

Himchan still be a music teacher and homeroom teacher for your class. You both still manage to maintaining your relationship as Teacher-Student. Still texting each night asking about how each other days.

 

“How’s your study Jung Reen?” Himchan checking your report book. It’s counseling day for all seniors. Teachers will ask about their future and help them whenever they need.

 

“As always.. Hard time with math...” You play with Himchan’s pen. He looks at you and chuckles.

 

“How’s your work on portfolio then?” You look at him. Himchan as always with his sweet smile. He just can’t take off that smile is it? You then lean in and pull Himchan’s glasses off him.

 

“I’m working on it seongsaenim. Don’t worry..” You smile. Himchan so startled with your action. You chuckle.

 

“Well.. When can I see it?” Himchan lean back. He put his glasses on back. You take out the brochure he gave you last year.

 

“Seongsaenim, I will show it later. If I enter your college.. I won’t be in the same department as you right?” Himchan stare at you. What do you mean Jung Reen?

 

You smile checking the brochure. Every night you will take a look at this brochure. You even drag Daehyun to the college to get more information about it. Himchan watches you.

 

“I will get into this college. I want to be with you seongsaenim. As your hobae.” You grin. Wait what? Himchan shocked. Did Jung Reen just sunbae-hobae-zoned him?

 

After some counseling, you walk back to your class. You imagine back Himchan’s expression. Unreadable. But you know he’s shocked.

 

Seongsaenim.. I still not answering you. You chuckle and get inside class packing up your things to go home. They must already waiting.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Reenie~~” Daehyun kick your back slowly. You give him the chips. Daehyun grins and take the chips. You both doing movie marathon since your parents are away again.

 

You sitting on floor since Daehyun already conquered the sofa. You both choose to watch all animation movies since you love watching the graphics etc.

 

“Reenie~~~”

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Make me some foods~~” Daehyun whines. He starts throwing tantrum on the sofa saying you hate him, you don’t love him anymore making you piss off. You pause the movie and rush to kitchen taking out some ingredients.

 

Daehyun checks his phone. Smiling from ear to ear. You glance at him. tch. Must be Nari eonni. Since they’re dating Daehyun always went out with her leaving you alone in the house. Well you actually living alone now since Daehyun live near his college and your parents often having outstations.

 

You cook a simple eggrolls and ramen, taking out kimchi from the fridge and walk to living room.

 

“Here. Eat. SHH!” You resume the movie and both of you watch silently eating your foods.

 

“Reenie the taste so bl-“

 

“HUSH DAEHYUN!” You kick him off sofa. So much whining.