FIFTEEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

You lay on your bed after a nice long shower. You remember Himchan’s words in his room. Your face gush with a bright red.

 

You take your phone and turn it on. An image of you and your brother appear. You smile. The photo of your night out with Daehyun on his 19th birthday. He took you out as he already a legal so you both have tons of funs that night.

 

Daehyun chose to be with you instead of trying those adults things like alcohols or clubbing on his first night as legal boy. That photo taken in front of the Festival of Light and Motion entrance gate that been held on his birthday. Lucky he is.

 

“What should I cook for him?” You start browsing again for delicious meal and smile unconsciously. A subconscious keep telling you ‘Jung Reen you are dangerously crossing the student-teacher forbidden line’but you shrug it off. It’s not crossing, it’s just a lunch.

 

Finally after done searching you dash to kitchen and list down the ingredients that need to buy. Ouch you really need to go out for groceries tomorrow. Daehyun really eat a lots and stocks for two weeks by their parents already safe and sound in Jung children’s stomach.

 

“I wonder why we both still not fat” After you done your listing you walk back to your room and prepare to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day.

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

You wandering around looking for everything on the list while Daehyun oush the trolley and grabbing everything he wants into the trolley. You keep take out the unnecessary things and put it back and Daehyun will start whining about he needs energy and will die from starving if you not buy him that.

 

“We will starve to death if most of our foods are junk foods Jung Daehyun.”

 

“But Junkies are tasty and-“

 

“You will die and I also dying because my oppa died.” Then in a flash your trolley only have the items on the list. You grin.

 

“You really a mad girl Reen”

 

“Take that as compliment” You fill the trolleys with all your needs and calculate the allowance your parents gave. You look at the pouty brother of yours.

 

“Fine.. Take what you like but only three.”

 

“Five!”

“Four!”

“Seven”

“Fine Five!” Daehyun rush to snacks aisle while you shook, pushing your trolley to counter.

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 You pack lunches while Daehyun still struggling with his uniform. Also a special box for you and Kim Himchan. You blush at the thought that he wants to have lunch with you.

 

After a moments, you both walk to school. Daehyun keep pestering you why you bring a big lunch box but you just ignore him.

 

“What inside of it?”

“Food”

“What kind of food?”

“To be eaten.”

“Korean? Japan? Western?”

“Korean.”

“It is tastier than mine lunchbox? Can we trade?”

 

“YOU GOT FREAKING 3 BOXES AND YOU STILL WANT TO TRADE WITH THIS ONE BOX?!” You explode. Daehyun blink at you before he walk away slowly. Exploded Jung Reen never end with good thing.

 

You sigh. You take a deep breath and follow Daehyun’s steps.

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

You look at him. Himchan marking your class attendance and do some speech about upcoming exam but nothing got inside your mind. You just imagine your lunch today with him later. You unconsciously smile.

“You fell so hard Reen” You look at smirking Youngjae. Jihyun hit his head before joining him smirking.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Sudden smiling”

“Dozing off”

“Blank out”

“Staring”

“Blushing~~~”Youngjae and Jihyun keep saying the same thing.

 

You look at both of them. The hell they talk about? They both look at each other and whisper loud at you.

 

“You falling in love Reen!”

 

“What NO!!” You got up before realizing class on silence and Himchan just walk inside for Biology class. Frozen. You look at him awkwardly.  Please reverse the time.