NINETEEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

You watch Himchan teaching his lesson. What he babbling about... You sigh. You still half-hearted to go to school but your parents already home so you can’t skip school again. Jihyun takes a glance at you. Weird. Jung Reen. Bored. In Himchan class?

 

Himchan notices your non-interest face. You even doodling instead listening to him. He aware you always be a good student in his class. But this time not.

 

‘Did she already read it?’ Himchan wrap up the class and tell to do their homework and pass it before going home. He heard sighs but he just ignore it and walk out. Please quickly their final year, he wants to resign fast.

 

“Yahh Jung Reen... Gwenchana?” You looks at Jihyun’s worries face. You smile showing that you okay but you know Jihyun won’t buy it.

 

“You haven’t go to school for almost a week. Why? You sick?” You just silent. You don’t know what to do. You don’t want to tell Jihyun. Yeah, she’s a good secret keeper but you didn’t trust Youngjae. He’s a good friend with Daehyun. If Daehyun knows this, Himchan seongsaenim will be death.

 

Jihyun sighs. She caress your hair slowly. Daehyun and Jihyun know how to calm you down. Caressing your hair. You love it. You close your eyes and imagine it was Himchan that caress your hair now. It would be so sweet.

 

“Wanna hang out with us today? Me and Youngjae wanna go out for movie.” You look at her. You don’t want to bother Jihyun and Youngjae date but Jihyun always insist to take you with them.

 

“Do I have a choice?” Jihyun grin and shook. Okay. You must follow them again. Watching that sweet couple dating.

 

After school, three of you head to mall. Of course you will walk slowly behind him as always. You really feel really bad interrupting their date. You watch Big Hero 6 movie while the couple watch horror movie. They know you can’t watch horror or you will scream louder than the screamer in the movie.

 

You walk out from the movie hall. Seems the couple still not out yet. You walk aimlessly in the mall and buy some ice cream. Walking and observing people life also fun. You check out some items at stalls and buy some snacks. Hoho Daehyun will mad if he knows I eat without him.

 

You feeding a stray cat before you heard someone call you.

 

“Jung Reen?”You look up before quickly stand up. Himchan stare at you disbelief. You froze. How can you meet him when you try hard to avoid him?!

 

“Alone?”

 

“Oh yes. I mean no. They still.. Err Yes I’m alone now.. But they should be return soon” You look down embarrassed. Himchan chuckles. Cute.

 

“Wanna walk with me?” You look at him. Me?! walking with HIM?!

 

“Other students will see and talk bad about you seongsaenim” Himchan holds his frown. ‘I don’t give a fudge about those student I want to be with you Reen’

 

“Gwenchana just a walk. You not thinking it as anything else right?” You blush so hard. You did thinking something else. Date. Himchan act he didn’t notice your expression changing.

 

“Come on Jung Reen.” Himchan walk to street shops before you finally follow him. You look at him arm. His firm arm. You want to hug that arm.

 

You both walk passing the shops. You want to check out some items but you didn’t dare to tell him.

 

“Coffee?”Himchan looks at you.

 

“Gwenchanayo... I think I better go... They must be searching for me now.”

 

“Oh but I want to tell you something Jung Reen” You look at him. Tell me what? The letter.

 

“Just a moment? I’ll take you home” Himchan eyes pleading you. You slowly nod and follow him to café. Kim Himchan what did you do to this innocent girl?