TWENTY TWO

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

“Seongsaenim.. I like you too...” You blush. Himchan look at you disbelief, Just before he could said anything, his sister already arrived with dishes.

 

“Here you go~~ My special homemade pasta~!” She grins. You look at the pasta. Mouthwatering.  Wow it’s look so delicious.

 

 

You take a bite and eat the pasta. Himchan and his sister wait for your reaction.

 

“Kimchi pasta?”

 

“With some special sauce made by me” She smiles. Awohh she’s really pretty. You take a few moments to savors the taste.

 

“It’s so tasty eonni..” You smile. Himchan and his sister smile widely.

 

“Told you her cooks the best.” You nod happily. You both start eating while his sister served other guests.

 

“Jung Reen..”

 

“Nee?” You look into his eyes. That sparked eyes that always mesmerize you.

 

“What should we said about this relationship?” Himchan look at you.

 

‘Teacher-Student secret love? Err Forbidden love? Appa and Daehyun won’t like it if I date a teacher. lalalalala I don’t know...’You thought. You don’t know what to said. Both of you like each other. But this whole things are a messed. Himchan still a part time student at night and some weekends which will be more hard to conclude this.

 

“I honestly don’t know seongsaenim. Do you have the idea what are we doing now?” You look down. You want to date him but a year to wait? You don’t want Himchan lost his job because of you.

 

“How about we just get to know each other first? Just chatting like that? Beside.. I know you must uncomfortable with this right?” Himchan really don’t want to force you. You also clueless about love things. You only know according to novels you read.

 

‘I’m scare if you know me deeply, you’ll hurt.. My past.. Not everyone can accept it..’

 

“Okay seongsaenim... But the real answer still after my graduation right?”

 

Himchan slowly nod. Yeah after graduation. Which is year and half. For now only teacher-student relationship. Nothing more nothing less.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Final exam finally here. All of you are struggling. You keep whining to Jihyun how hard math is while you need to hear Youngjae and Jongup wailing about history.

 

Himchan make some additional class for who still need help. You didn’t participate it. You don’t want to cross the line again.  Even every night both of you texting, you both never talk about your relationship. Just about life, study and random stuffs.

 

“Earth to Jung Reen.” a tap on your head awake you from a long thought. You look at Jihyun. Ah right.. You four are supposed to studying.

 

“Mianhae Jiji..”

 

“Yahh only me can call her that.” Youngjae snaps. You rolled your eyes. I’m the one that call her that first. Jihyun just shrug off and continue her studies. You also try to focus back. What the question just now..

 

a3 - b3 = (a - b)(a2 + ab + b2) = ?

 

Err a? b? abc? What? You starting to doze off again before Jihyun take your pencil and teach you the solution. You try to focus. Gosh math so hard.. I like history more...