THIRTEEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

You rest for a whole week. Jihyun, Youngjae and Jongup never miss taking turn to give you school notes. They tell you what happen in school everyday. You want to ask them about Woohee but you afraid with what she can do to others.

 

“Something bother you Reen?” You look at Jihyun. She’ve been with you all week taking care of your needs. Daehyun only be home at night to take care of you. You smile and shook.

 

“Nothing... I just wandered my mind hehe” Jihyun chuckle. She pack up her things. Daehyun will be home soon.

 

“Reenie annyeong~” You smile, watch Jihyun walk out. Around 10 minutes later you heard a door open and a loud cheerful scream coming from the hallway.

 

“Reeeeeenie~~~! I bring some delicious foods for us! Let’s eat together and have some movie time~” You chuckle. He sometimes so cute. 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

You wash some dishes. Tomorrow you will return to your class. You smile. You can’t wait to see your classmates.

 

“Ahh I forgot...” You rush to your room. You take out the lunchbox you gave Himchan. You suddenly feel disgust because you forgot to wash it for a week. You walk back to sink and open the lunchbox.

“eh? It’s clean...” You check the lunchbox and found a piece of paper. You take the paper and look around. You put it in the pocket and finishing your wash.

 

You lay on your bed. Your hand unconsciously searching for your phone. You sigh. Who took your phone?

 

Himchan checking your phone. It’s been a week. He misses Jung Reen. He wants to see you. For a week, your phone only ring for thrice. He sigh. So this is Jung Reen’s life. You never got a phone calls except from your parents, Daehyun and Jihyun.

 

“She’s alone... She don’t have much friends as I thought...” He sit on couch, pressing your phone again. Your image with Daehyun makes him smile. He loves that smile. Envy with Daehyun who can get that smile everyday.

 

“Jung Reen... You are something...”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Reenie~!” Jihyun hugs you tight. Youngjae just chuckle watching his girlfriend abusing you. You just let her even though you know she just met you last two days.

 

“Have u buy new phone?” You shook and show your old phone you use now. You sit on your place and did some chit chat with your friends.

 

Himchan walks inside. Everyone in the class gone silence. He smile looking the whole class before his eyes caught your existence in the class.

 

‘Jung Reen... You’re back...’Himchan continue to mark the attendance and walk out the class.

 

‘Did you read the letter?’