SIX

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Himchan saw you wandering around searching for someone. He can see she getting scare from her expression. Slowly walking to you and call you.

 

“Reen?” Himchan’s voice from behind u making you quickly turn to him. Scare and shocked showed on your face. Looking at a hideous face for tonight. You froze.

 

“Gwenchana? Why you still here? Where’s your brother?” Himchan sound worry and care. You still froze on your place. Terrified.

 

“It’s me seongsaenim.” Himchan hold your shoulder making sure you fine. Finally you get the grip.

 

“S... Seongsaenim...” Tears stream suddenly from your eyes. You scare, Daehyun is nowhere to be found and it’s getting dark. All negatives thoughts attacking you. What if when she walks alone she get kidnapped? get rapped? even worst get killed? You unable to hold it anymore. You cry.

 

Himchan froze seeing you cry all of sudden. He don’t know what to do. What can he do? Calm her? Hug her? Kiss her? He mentally slap himself for that thought.

 

‘Kiss? You got to be serious Himchan. There’s a kid crying over here. Hold your wild imagination’Himchan cleared his throat. Unconsciously he pull you into hug. Hug you securely. Calming you.

You cry on Himchan chest as he securely hug you. It’s break his heart seeing you cry like this. Helpless. He kiss your head calming you with soothing words. All of his actions are out of his conscious.

 

“Gwenchana... I’m here... I’m here...” Himchan sooths you, caressing your hair. You sobbing for a few minutes with him until your sense hit you. You quickly pull away.

 

“I’m sorry s... seongsaenim...” You blush so hard and look away. It’s embarrassing to cry in front of someone you like right? Himchan smile.

 

“I’ll take you home.”

 

“EH? G... gwenchanayo seongsaenim. I can walk by myself” You awkwardly say. You know you’re lying and you know he know you are lying. eh? You mentally slap yourself.

 

“I insist. I don’t want anything bad happen to my students.” Himchan take your bag and walk away. You look at him and follow him slowly. At least you don’t need to walk in the dark. Himchan open car door for you.

 

“ah seongsaenim no need to-“

 

“come on...” He get you inside and rush to driver seat. He then drives away as soon you tell him your address.

 

You arrive home safely. You bow to him.

“Kamsahamnida seongsaenim.” He smile and drives away while you get inside your house.

 

‘Seongsaenim, do you know how glad I am you are here for me?’

 

‘Only you actually... I don’t want anything happen to you. I care. I love you Jung Reen’

 

Only thoughts... That still can’t be confess to. Your heart and him already tied up but you never know it.