SEVEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

“ouuhh. Yahh careful!” Himchan winced.

 

“Shut it you big baby.” He press the cotton bud hard on Himchan’s wounded. Himchan pout before winced more.

 

“Thanks for ruining my face dude” Himchan check his face. Reen’s hit sure is hard. He smile.

 

“Me? Ask your precious girl Jung Reen. I should thank her for hit your face hard”He lay down on Himchan’s bed. Himchan glare at him and kick him off the bed.

 

“Yah!”He rub his back.

 

“Reenie never hurt me. She won’t hurt me. You the one that ruin my precious face. ”Himchan lay down. He look at his friend.

 

“heh yeah yeah whatever. When I even ever gonna see Jung Reen huh?” His friend deep voice hit Himchan’s ear. Himchan shrug.

 

“Soon...” He close his eyes and imagining his days with you. Smiling before he feel a pillow hit him.

 

“Yahh byuntae you imagining again about her?” Himchan groan and throw the pillow back to him.

 

“Bang Yongguk, would u just let me rest? I got a hectic day today and tomorrow I need to see Reen so I need to look good for her”

 

“Pedo-“ A smack from Himchan pillow before Yongguk can finish his words. Himchan glare at him.

 

“Go find yourself a girlfriend” Himchan stuck out his tongue. Yongguk smirk before lay on his bed.

 

“I will. After you confess to Jung Reen.”Yongguk smirk.

 

//Jung’s house//

 

You hit your brother hard. Mad. Sad. Upset. How could he left you in school for a date?!

 

“Ouuh ouuhh hajima Reen!” Daehyun try to stop you from hitting him more but you hit him harder.

 

“How could you leave me?!”

 

“I thought you already home!” Daehyun got another hit from you. You feel so mad. You hate Woohee eonni and you know that eonni only fake love his brother. But you just won’t dare to tell him.

 

“aishhh arraseo arraseo I’ll give half.” You stop. Smiling and without words just walk to your room. You take your book and lay down. Try to read something before the library scene flash in your mind.

 

“Is he ok? He must be hurting...” You mumble as you got up. You think how to make up for him. You know he won’t accept treatments. So you turn on your laptop and start browsing.

 

“How to say sorry to teacher that got hit” You type it yet the result making you frustrated. All results end up with school violation, students bullied issue or teacher violate students. You sigh. What to do?

 

“Reenie can you cook me lunch tomorrow?” Daehyun’s head pop in your room. You look at Daehyun.

 

“Sure... but why not eomma?”

“I just want to eat yours tomorrow” He grin before walk out.

 

You smile and an idea pop out.

 

“Lunch for Himchan seongsaenim!”You half scream. Happy with your idea. You now browsing for the best recipe you could make for Himchan. You don’t want to leave him bad impression to you again.

//morning//

 

You wake up early for this project. You start cooking for your family first. Then the project begin.

 

You cook some quite lot of dishes for Himchan. After pack Himchan’s lunch you make some kimbab for Daehyun. You literally evil laugh.

 

‘Only kimbab for you Mr Jung Daehyun’ you finish pack up Daehyun’s lunch and put on counter while take Himchan’s lunch to your room to hide it. You get ready for school while your family eat the breakfast you made.

 

After you breakfast, you and Daehyun set off to school together. You eventually get a little excited for today lunch.

 

Will you able to give Himchan his lunch?