EIGHTEEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

 

How to face him today? It’ll be so awkward. You don’t even feel like want to go to school today. You still lazily snuggle in your bed until Daehyun walk inside.

 

“Yah you still not ready?” You snuggle more and hummed.

 

“I don’t feel good oppa...”

 

“Gwenchana?” Daehyun sit on your bed worry. He checks your forehead. Not fever, is it the monthly sickness?

 

“Your monthly sickness?” You shook. You don’t want to lie to your brother. You really just don’t want to meet Himchan today. You don’t know how to face him. He likes you and he’s your teacher.

 

Daehyun sighs and caress your hair before off to school. He knows you won’t skip school except when you feel so lazy or sick. So today he needs to buy from café then. No Reenie’s lunch today sobs.

 

You get up and look at the note. You keep read it like tenth times or more. It’s really hard to believe someone like you. You lay back down and start rolling on the bed for few minutes.

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” You scream, sing and laughing aimlessly until you feel at ease again. You look at the clock. Oh already 11 am. Means almost 4 hours she been in her crazy self. You got up and take the towel. Off for shower now.

 

After a long shower, you walk to the kitchen. What should you cook today. You check some ingredients and decide to cook bimbibap. Just simple lunch today.

 

Your hands quickly working and cooking. While waiting for the rice to cook, you set up the tv with movies you will watch. Today is lazy day, you grin happily. After you done you quickly mix up your bimbibap and sit on couch.

 

Lunch time with movie~

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Jung Reen?” Himchan look around the class. Absent? Jihyun and Youngjae look at each other. Jihyun shook, she must having her lazy day.

 

“Jung Reen absent?”

 

“Nee seongsaenim.” Jihyun answer it. She knows you better than anyone after Daehyun.  What bother that girl anyway until she decide to have her lazy day today?

 

Himchan walks out and check his phone. Your number. He has urge to call her. He worries. After what happen, he need to protect her. He MUST protect her.

“Jiji where did Reen gone huh?” Youngjae lay his head on Jihyun’s desk. Jihyun still focus on her book before Youngjae snatch it away.

 

“Yahh.. Give me that”Jinhyun pouts. But Youngjae won’t give in.

 

“Pay attention to me~~” Youngjae whines, making his pout and aegyo. Jihyun sighs.

 

“Bbabo.. You know Reen got her lazy day today. Wonder why...” Youngjae gives her book back and stare at her.

 

“Maybe she got confession letter?” Jihyun look at him. Who?

 

“Who dare to give her that? Everyone know Daehyun will mad if his sister got hit. Pft Sister complex much.”

 

“Maybe Himchan seongsaenim” Youngjae whisper. Jihyun eyes gone wide. Snapping her fingers. She grins.

 

“You really smart my boy~” She pat Youngjae’s head and focus back on her reading. Youngjae pout and close his eyes. There’s no way he can win over her books.

 

“I cook some lunch for you today” Youngjae’s face flash a big happy face. I love you Jihyun~! She really know what he wants.