ONE

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

You walk to your class seeing your best friend pouting and sulking with her sleeping boyfriend. Jihyun looks at door as she notices your arrival.

 

“Reen~!” chimed Jihyun. You sit down beside her and smile, greeting her warmly.

 

“Where’s Mr. Jung anyway?” you ask Jihyun.

 

“They said Mr. Jung off to hospital because his wife need to labor.” Jihyun get up.

 

“eodiga?” you ask her. She looks at you with her straight face.

 

“cafeteria.” you only nod and sighing. ‘damn why Jongup having his tournament today…’

 

“You wanna come Reen?”Jihyun hand already grab yours before you could talk.

 

“err gwenchana.. I have works..”

“Mr Kim will also be there” a gush of blood stream to your face as Jihyun said his name.

 

“err what?” Jihyun just pull you without answering your question.

 

“I know you want to meet him..” a smirk appear on her pretty lips. You sigh but in the same time your heartbeat are getting so fast thinking of Mr. Kim.

 

You both arrive at the cafeteria. In the morning where most of students having their lessons, cafeteria will be heaven place for teachers and students who don’t have any activity. Jihyun takes the tray and start looking at breakfast menu available. Unconsciously your eyes are wandering around looking for someone.

 

“oh he will be there Reen... taking his usual meat sandwich and coffee” said Jihyun taking some sandwich for both of you. You face getting red and a mumble of curse slip off your mouth embarrassed you get notice.

 

Jihyun pay for both of your breakfast and walk to table. Your eyes still can’t help to look around before Jihyun interrupting you again.

 

“He will come…” looking at her watch

“in 3.. 2.. 1...” You saw the person you unconsciously waiting for. Frozen in your place.

 

He saw both of you and smile, walking towards both of you.

 

“Hello Lee Jihyun, Jung Reen... what are you both doing here? Aren’t suppose you have class?”a sweet smile from Mr Kim making your pale face getting red.

“annyeonghaesayo Mr. Kim.. we just having our brunch since Mr Jung having some family issue.” Jihyun bow a little before nudge you. You bow fast, getting more embarrassed for staring at Mr. Kim.

 

“a... annyeonghaesayo.. seongsaenim.” you look at stained floor of cafeteria. He chuckle and walk to the counter to take his usual breakfast.

 

You both sit by the windows and start indulged your hot choco with sandwich. Your motion become froze as someone sit beside you and put a sandwich and a coffee tray. Jihyun hides her smirk seeing how froze you get.

 

“Can I sit here Jung Reen? it’ll be more enjoyable to eat together than alone right?”Mr Kim looking at you, flashing his smile. You nod a little before eat your sandwich with more feminine way.

 

‘ohh Reen... Kim Himchan seongsaenim will never failed to make you upside down is it?”Jinhyun chuckle

 

Time passed with a silence and awkwardness between two students and a young handsome teacher yet two hearts feel a joyful of love.

 

A/N: so it’s a ish right? it’s my first fanfic. please comments and tell me if you want to continue this. Also I’m sorry if my english so . not the first language huhu ><"