Yunho's Partner in Crime

Recuperating From The Past

*Jaejoong’s POV*

I spent my whole evening with L and Karam and it was a fun day teasing L about Sera. L couldn’t stop smiling ever since he met Sera and got her number.

‘Love sick!’ I snickered and leaned back on the couch.

“Jaejoong, lets hang out at the club.” Yunho hyung sat beside me and poked my arm.

I stared at him with wide eyes, ‘What in the world…this usually never happens.’ Yunho hyung disliked club, “CLUB? Seriously? You are not sick, right?” I touched his forehead with a confused expression.

Hyung growled and jabbed my arm, “Geez don’t touch me. What’s wrong with going to a club? It’s not like I’m asking you to rob a bank.”

I stared at him in disbelief, ‘Yunho hyung and clubs doesn’t go together. He hates alcohol and crowded place. This is way too odd.’

“If you don’t want to come, then I can go alone.” He stood up but I pulled back his hand, sitting back down on the couch.

“Give me five minutes, I’m going to change first.” I ran to my room and changed as quickly as I could before he could change his mind.

‘I bet hyung is up to something. He won’t go to a club without a reason.’ I smirked at the mirror as I saw myself, ‘Jaejoong you are so handsome and perfect!’


~At Karam’s Club~

“What are we doing in Karam hyung’s club?” I looked around and gave hyung a ‘what-the-hell’ look.

He patted my back harshly, “We could get free drinks and a VIP room here, stupid.” He chuckled coldly at my expression and walked ahead me.

“WHAT?” I stood there, dumbfounded. Some girls approached me and I pushed them away politely and continued to follow hyung into a VIP room.

“Isn’t that cool, Jaejoong? You must feel lucky that we have a friend like Karam.” He sat on the expensive leather couch.

“He is not my friend.” I furrowed my eyebrows and sat across him still curious about what actually is going on.

Shortly after that, I saw a waitress coming in with a smile on her face. ‘Shoot I remember her! She is L’s girl! She worked here! Oh my god, does that mean Yunho hyung liked her. He stole her from L. How about Changmi? L going to be so pissed.’ I accused hyung in my head.

“Yo, L’s girl.” She shifted her dark brown eyes at me and blushed hard.

“L’s girl?” Hyung asked me with a question mark on his face.

“L likes this girl but too bad his own hyung is planning to steal her away from him. What a jerk. L will be so pissed, Yun, if he finds out that you snatched her from him.” I crossed my arms in disapproval.

Yunho hyung and Sera cracked up causing me to stare at them blankly, “What the hell is wrong? I’m stating the fact and both of you are cheating behind Changmi and L!”

“Ya, who said that I’m here to meet Sera, stupid Jaejoong.” Yun smacked the back of my head and gave a small laugh.

 

*Yunho’s POV*

I shook my head and gave a small laugh at Jaejoong’s stupid accusation. I never knew he would think this illogically about me.

“She is my partner in crime for a mission that we made to get Changmi back in my life, Jae.” I shook my head and continued laughing at his cluelessness.

Jaejoong scratched his head and stared at me blankly still not getting what was happening, “What kind of mission is that? Why is Sera helping? She doesn’t even know Changmi.”

“I’m Kim Sera, and Kim Changmi is my cousin.” Sera said.

Jaejoong’s mouth start to form an ‘o’ shaped, “Does that mean she will bring you to meet Changmi?”

I nodded and a wide smiled started to form on my face because finally tonight I will get to meet the girl that I love. I will make sure she will be mine again tonight and everything between us will be cleared once and for all. Sera told me everything about Minwoo’s threat and Changmi’s life after I left. I felt bad for the hell that she had been through because of me, and I wanted to make it up to her. My only goal right now was to make sure that she comes back into my life. ‘I can’t live with you, the only beautiful girl that can own my heart, Kim Changmi.’

“Yunho oppa, Changmi unnie’s shift will end in 10 minutes, I will let you walk her home after that. But make sure to bring her back safely, okay?”

“Of course I will bring your Changmi unnie back home safely. Don’t worry.” I assured her and smiled.

She nodded “Then I shall go pack now. My shift also ends soon.” She twisted the door’s knob but stopped to look back once more, “Yunho oppa HWAITING!”

“Thank you.”

She about to walk out when I shifted my attention to Jae, “Jaejoong, can you walk her back?” He gave me a glare even though he knew he had no choice in this matter.

She shook her head frantically, “No, thank you. He is scary. He might eat me up!” She quickly walked out without Jae could react to her.

“See Jaejoong. Every girl hates you. Your life is so pathetic!” I said and patted his chest.

“Geez, I don’t need L’s girl. Go ask L to walk her back home.” Jaejoong snorted.

“I swear you will be an old bachelor if you don’t change your attitude.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to support our story!! ^_^ Thanks!!