Chapter 2

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gahee had been able to avoid her grandma nagging at her for leaving school early yesterday. She was curious on whether she could avoid her again today if Chanyeol did decide to harm her more today.

She stared around the school grounds scanning the people for the tall giant; he wasn't here, yet. Gahee let out a sigh of relief and quickly made her way into the school building. She could see the baseball team stare at her-Chanyeol friends. She could see the cheerleading team stare at her-Chanyeol's many sidees. 

It was only time now that they informed him of her whereabouts. She quickly spun her locker code and opened her locker, desperately trying to get her things and then retreat to the classroom; where although she shared class with him, she would be somewhat safe with the teacher around.

"I caught myself a runner!" She heard before her locker door slammed shut and Chanyeol harshly gripped onto her shoulder and turned her around.

He smirked as he stared at Gahee, "I told you that you better run, but alas, you never heed my warnings. Tsk tsk." he shook his head. He moved his hand that was on her shoulder and slid it around to her other shoulder and nudged her close. "My cheerleader friends want to speak with you!" he said happily.

"I don't want to talk to them" Gahee spoke up. "OH! SHE FINALLY SPEAKS!" Chanyeol said loudly as he held his chest, "Oi~ Victim says she doesn't want to talk to you guys." he hollered to his cheerleader friends. They scoffed. "Get over here you fat " Ji-Eun spat harshly.

Chanyeol forced Gahee to move even though she used all her strength to keep herself from moving. Eventually Chanyeol just ended up using his foot to dig his foot into the back of her knee causing her to fall to the floor. Chanyeol using his hand to keep her head down in the bowing position. His hand entangled in her hair.

Ji-Eun and her friends came strutting down the hallway. Gahee gritted her teeth as the clinking of their heels got closer and then soon halted. 

Hana looked over the baseball players, "You want first swing?" she smiled at Luhan. Luhan motioned back to her telling her to have first hit. Hana swung her foot back and then rammed it into Gahee's stomach. Gahee let out a loud gasp as all the air from her lungs had left.

Again... and again, Hana kicked Gahee and eventually Chanyeol lifted the girl up and shoved her hard against a locker. He harshly grabbed with his hand, "Do you finally get the message of what happens when you run?" he said lowly. Gahee stared up at the boy in disgust.

"You're sick" she groaned. A smirk spread across Chanyeols face, "I'm not sick. I'm doing you a favor". Gahee bit down on her lower lip as she grew angry, "This isn't a favor. I pity the girl who ends up with you" she spat. Chanyeol let out a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter