Chapter 15

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gahee had woken up in a state of panic. A cold sweat had engulfed her entire body and she felt completely sick. She had another dream about her parents murderer; however, this time instead of being inside the house, she saw  him outside her classroom window.

The dream had startled her so bad and now she was throwing herself off her bed as she felt the contents of her stomach rise up. As she crashed through her bedroom door, she almost collided with Chanyeol who was leaving the bathroom after having a morning shower.

Gahee threw herself onto the bathroom floor and upchucked. Chanyeol panicked a bit from outside the doorway and scurried to the kitchen to get a glass of water so she could rinse out when she was finished.

When Chanyeol came back, Gahee was rinsing out with sink water. He cleared his throat and handed her the glass when she looked up at him. She accepted the glass gratefully and swirled the water around before swallowing it.

“Thank you” she stammered still shaken from the dream.

“Are you alright Gahee? You look pale and sick” he said feeling concerned. A small flicker of anxiety pierced her heart and her breathing changed, “I’m alright!” she squeaked and forced herself out of the bathroom and slammed her bedroom door shut.

Chanyeol felt a bit upset but continued his morning school routine.

Gahee had dropped to the bedroom floor, huddled in a ball, shaking like a scared chihuahua. Her heart rate was shooting up and she felt like she couldn’t breathe. She hadn’t had a panic attack in years and she absolutely hated this feeling. She never wanted anyone to ever see her like this. It was embarrassing. She could only imagine how Chanyeol would treat if he had ever found out.

She laid on the floor for a bit more and finally convinced herself that it was nothing more than a nightmare and got off the floor to prepare for school.

The two head out for school after 15 minutes. The walk to school was filled with silence.  Chanyeol kept wondering what was wrong with her this morning and Gahee kept thinking about everything was said last night.

“Are you feeling better?” Chanyeol finally spoke out.

Gahee snapped out of her daze and stared at the ground trying to think of an answer that would be better than ‘I had a panic attack’.

“I… erm…. I think the food didn’t settle well with my stomach last night” she choked out and immediately felt bad seeing Chanyeols’ face grew sad at the fact that his cooking made her “sick”

“No No No… I mean…. the food was delicious. I was just stressed out and it made my stomach queasy. Please don’t-” she began to blurt out when Chanyeol covered his hand.

“I get it. Don’t worry” he smirked.

The two continue to go to school, still awkward with each other they don’t know how to react. They receive stares and glares amongst other students. Gahee who was the most uncomfortable with the treatment she was receiving decided to depart from Chanyeol and escape to her locker.

Chanyeol watched her leave and left to see his friends; although keeping Gahee in sight just in case Jieun or another student tried to do something to her.

Chanyeol exchanged a handshake with Kai. “Dude, Jieun is on a rampage today. Keep an eye out for her, she is up to something.” he warned his friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter