Chapter 18

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cold breeze sent shivers down Gahee’s spine and she sleepily moved around to try and cover the cold spot. A sleeping warm body had snuggled up behind her. She snuggled more into her pillow when she slowly opened her eyes and then shut them due to the burning sunlight that caused an instant headache.

Gahee grabbed onto her head to ease the pain when she felt the body of heat move away. She turned to see a half Chanyeol who she hoped was covered from the waist down, but the covers kept from exposing anything. She then looked down at her chest, a bare chest, it was only then that after moving around she felt an ache from her inner thighs.

Her head shot up and she belted out a piercing scream. Chanyeol instantly woke up and stumbled to the side of the bed, almost falling off. Gahee covered her entire body with her covers. “What?! WHAT?!” Chanyeol asked confused frantically.

Anger flooded through Gahee, “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!” she hollered. It wasn’t only until then that Chanyeol realized the situation and his eyes grew. “Gahee.... I… I don’t remember last night, I don’t… even know how I got in here” he stammered.

Gahee was panting with disgust, “I don’t remember it either, but someone who claimed they were good at holding their liquor seemed to be a lie! Perhaps I should have listened to Kai’s playful warning” she spat.

Chanyeol continued to stare at the girl with wide eyes still unwilling to believe that the two of them had .

“You took advantage of me” she said grinding her teeth to hold back any sobs that she felt coming from within. “I didn’t I swear! I don’t remember anything other than the party” he stated with such determination.

The two of them sat there in complete utter silence still trying to comprehend what had happened.

“That was my first time” Gahee practically whispered, embarrassed that her first time was taken and she wasn’t even sober and couldn’t even remember it nor have it taken by someone she actually liked.

“It was mine, too” Chanyeol responded back equally as embarrassed.

“..... Were you protected?” she choked out.

Chanyeol got silent and tensed up. After taking a few moments to collect himself, “I don’t have condoms in the house for the sheer fact that I wasn’t intending us to ever have gone this far” he stated honestly. Gahee had buried her face into her hands in an attempt to escape the situation.

“We need to go to the pharmacy for the day after pill” he said quietly. Gahee just nodded slightly, still upset about everything that has happened. Chanyeol slowly got off the bed and out the door and into his room.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” she said quietly with a quivering voice.

 

The two face the pharmacist with beet red faces as they wait for the medication to be given to them. After receiving a strange look for the pharmacist, the two immediately leave the store and back home.

“I can’t believe this. I’m never drinking with you, NEVER” Gahee emphasized on the last part as she began to grow angry again. “Trust me, I don’t wanna go through this either” he grumbled as he shut the front door of the apartment.

After ripping apart the pill box and chugging a glass of water down with the pill, Gahee slams the cup down, “It’s not as traumatic for you, so shut it.” “Why are you so upset? Did you want to remember it??” he said sarcastically.

Gahee kicks him hard in the shin, “YOU DRUGGED ME DIDN'T YOU!” she lashed out.

“WHY THE WOULD I DRUG YOU?!” Chanyeol blurts out. “HOW WOULD I KNOW? IT WOULDN’T SURPRISE ME COMING FROM PARK CHANYEOL, YOU ” Gahee spits. “DON’T CALL ME AN WHEN I’M A VICTIM TOO” His voice boomed through the apartment.

“Get out” Gahee said through her teeth. “I live here!” he in air trying to remain calm. “Not for this week you don’t” Gahee huffed as she ran her fingers through her hair aggravated.

“Where do I go then?!” he ed. “Kai’s or your grandma's house, I don’t care! I don’t want to see your face anym

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter