Chapter 10

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A dark house filled with silence as 7 year old Gahee remained hidden inside of a hallway closet; terrified. Her parents had placed her in there when they heard a window break.

The small girl was trembling as she looked in between the shutters trying to find her parents. A sudden series of footsteps startled her and a black figure had emerged into view holding to what seemed like an axe.

She let out a small whimper and the black figure began to head towards her direction. Gahee began to back up until her back was against the wall. As the black figure reached its arm out; Gahee heard her dad grunt as he body slammed into the figure to keep them away from her.

The two had began to wrestle on the ground. Gahee heard her mother scream as the black figure went towards her and then there was a scream and then silence.

After several moments of silence, Gahee slowly opened the closet door. She stepped out and looked around only to see a motionless body on the ground; her father. She screamed as she walked backwards and felt liquid on her feet; blood. She quickly cried out for her mother and ran to the safety of their bedroom, only to see another motionless body.

The small girl broke down into tears. She was so scared and didn’t know what to do. She quickly felt around for a switch to turn on the lights and when she did, she was surprised to see a face by the doorway. A man with a long scar across his face with a blind right eye. Gahee shrieked when the man raised his arm holding a bat and went crashing down onto the girls head.

 

A sudden burst of ice cold water woke Gahee up and she let out a high pitch yelp. She quickly laid up and panted for dear life and then looked up at a ticked off Chanyeol.

“Why the hell are you ing screaming about at 5:45am?!!?!” he yelled angrily. “I-I’m so sorry” she sobbed. She held onto as she choked back sobs. Chanyeol glared at her and threw the bucket he had for the ice water onto the floor, “GO TO ING SLEEP!” He yelled as he stormed out of her room and slamming his door shut. Gahee took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, she did that about 5 times before her heart began to calm down.

She ran her hand through her hair. Her nightmares only came around during a certain time of the year; around the day of her parents death, which just so happened to be her birthday. She was so embarrassed to face Chanyeol after screaming like a little child; that was something she never wanted him to see and something he would probably never forget.

No matter how hard she tried to fall asleep, her mind was too cluttered. She sat awake in her room until it was time for school. She ended up leaving the house before Chanyeol even woke up; it would be better if she left before he nagged at her for waking him up earlier with her screams.

She wandered through the empty streets of Seoul before the other students would clutter it trying to make their way to school. Something sudden caught her eye and she stopped walking, there was a help wanted poster plastered outside a chicken and beer restaurant.

“I could pay back grandma and Mrs. Park for the apartment and also help grandma out with bills and medication” she thought to herself. She made a mental note to herself to come back later and apply for a waitress position after she was done visiting her parents grave.

She continued to walk to school when a hand grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into an alleyway and a fist landed in her cheek. Gahee winced in pain as she looked up at Jieun and her friends.

“Why the are you burdening Chanyeol?! HM. What the hell is going on between you two huh?!” she hissed. Gahee looked up at her, “Nothing is going on” she said. Jieun landed another punch to Gahee’s face, “Don’t you ing lie to me! Did he sleep with you and get you pregnant? TELL ME !” Jieun hollered.

“No wonder why Chanyeol broke up with you, you’re crazy” she panted. That statement ticked Jieun off to the extreme. Jieun and her friends took their sweet time pounding her face in, not to mention numerous kicks to the stomach to ensure that Gahee wasn’t pregnant with Chanyeols’ baby.

Gahee laid on the ground cover in blood, cuts, and bruises. “When I find out what is going on between you two, I’m going to kill you. Also, Chanyeol and I aren’t broken up, we’re just taking a break.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter