Chapter 19

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two attended to their school activities after their fight on the rooftop. Gahee tried her best to block out any outside noise and Chanyeol was absolutely dumbfounded and livid. He just wasn’t understanding what went wrong and why she was pissed at him.

She knew how much he loved her and she still treated him like he was the plague who continued to bully her. The anger began to boil inside of him.

When Lunch came around, Gahee left to the bathroom while everyone made their way to the cafeteria for lunch. As she was drying her hands, Jieun came up behind her and yanked her back by her hair and tossed her to the floor.

“This is what you get for earlier you !” Jieun spat as her and her friends began to attack Gahee. Gahee tried her best to defend herself by making sure most of her attacks were to Jieun’s face.

Gahee grabbed Jieun by her hair and slammed her head into the floor, “This is what you get for ing with me for too long!” she hissed. Soon a whistle sounded and a few teachers came inside and pulled the girls apart. Gahee and Jieun along with her friends were panting.

Gahee’s mouth dripped with blood and Jieun’s forehead did the same.

The teachers dragged them all out of the bathroom and students including Chanyeol and Kai watched in shock as they were dragged down the hall and into the detention office.

“What the hell was that all about?” Chanyeol questioned. “Probably Jieun like normal” Kai huffed as he left to go to his classroom.

Gahee sat inside the detention office along with Jieun as they waited for the principal to come in. When Mr. Oh arrived and talked to the both of them, he agreed on a week suspension for Gahee and a two week suspension and a warning about being expelled for Jieun who has been in the office many times for fighting.

Gahee wanted to cry and all she could do was glare at Jieun. She packed up her things and left the school property.

Her anger had reached over its limit and the moment she got to the apartment, she threw her backpack across the room. “EAT PARK CHANYEOL! EAT JIEUN! EAT TY FRIENDS! EAT MRS. PARK! AND EAT GRANDMA!!!!” Gahee screamed as she threw her shoe across the room an accidently hit the picture of her grandma, causing it to tip over and break.

Her eyes grew wide and tears dripped down as she scuffled to the end of the room. She grips hard onto the glass shards and she lowers her head, “I’m so sorry grandma. I didn’t mean it. I am so so tired of this. I’m tired of people walking on me and I’m tired of all this nonsense. I want it to stop and I will make it stop even if I have to meet you on the other side” she cried hard as she allowed the glass shard to rip into the palm of her hand.

 

Chanyeol ends up at Kai’s house to talk. “Dude if you don’t stop pacing, I’m not going to have carpet in that section” Kai teased his friend. “Dude, she got suspended. She’s never been suspended before. She is like the perfect student and I am dying to know what had happened because you know with the way Gahee has been acting lately and I am not sure if Jieun actually started that fight or not” Chanyeol chattered away.

“Did you even breathe?” Kai smirked.

“Whatever. Dude, I need to know where she is. I need to know what caused this. I don’t want her to stay at home by herself for a week” he said again pacing around the living room.

“Why not? She is a big girl.” Kai’s smirk turned into a frown as he began to sense something off.

“I just don’t like her being by herself because then she starts to think about things. I don’t want anything happening to her.” He entangled his hands into his hair and let out a long deep sigh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter