Chapter 5

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt like the weekend had gone by so fast. Girls Gahee's age would be out with friends, shopping around the mall, or out with their boyfriends; however, Gahee spent a lot of her time studying, reading, drawing, planting flowers in the backyard, or helping her grandmother with chores. It pained Gahee's grandmother that her granddaughter had no friends, but Gahee was content with her isolated life.

"Hunny, why don't you get out the house for awhile? Go hang out with Chanyeol and get closer to him" grandmother had offered as she sprayed her lillies with water. "It's okay." She refused. Hanging out with Park Chanyeol was the last thing she would ever do unless she had a death wish.

"Do you guys get along? do you think he is good-looking?" her grandmother smiled at her. "We.... get along okay." Gahee replied back although wishing to tell her grandmother the true personality of her future grandson-in-law.

"Should I invite him over for dinner?" grandmother offered. "I prefer not to...." Gahee muttered as she dropped the hose in the flower bed to let it soak up the water.

"Lee Gahee! That boy is a good guy. Give him a chance you will see!" her grandmother said sternly. Gahee took in a deep breath, "Grandma, he-" she began before her grandmother turned to her, "This conversation is over! I am invited the lad over dinner. Plain and simple." 

Gahee lowered her head in defeat. There was no way she was going to win this argument with her grandmother. 

And to her worst fear, Chanyeol actually agreed to come over for dinner.

 

When he arrived at the front door, Gahee hesitated to even open it. Slowly turning the doorknob, she silently opened the door and allowed the giant inside her small home.

"Don't think I came over to get closer to you, I came because I like your grandma" he stated as he took off his shoes at the front door. Gahee nodded and as she turned to go back to the kitchen to help her grandma. She stopped in the doorway to see her grandma clutching onto the counter, "Grandma... are you okay?!" Gahee squeaked.

Mrs. Lee looked up and smiled, "It's just heart burn dear. It gets painful with age" she chuckled. Gahee fidgeted before going to her side, "I'll finish it. Go sit down" she mumbled. Her grandma nodded, "Chanyeol dear, can you please help me to the table?" she beckoned.

"Of course~" Chanyeol smiled and took the smaller lady to the table like she requested. 

Chanyeol soon returned back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter