Chapter 14

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol paced the upstairs hallway as he watched the lower level  for Gahee to see if she was going to show up for school today. She had missed two days of school now and he was getting worried if something happened to her or not.

Finally the warning bell rang and Chanyeol went to his class before he got a tardy, not that he really cared but he figured he should start doing better for Gahee. It seemed that Gahee was not going to be at school today and it made Chanyeol antsy.

He hadn’t heard a word from her and it really made him want to go look for her; that sounded like a great idea, but what would he say to her when he did find her?

“Yo! Earth to Chanyeol. Why the hell do you keep looking at the door for?” his friend Kai said as he snapped his fingers in his friends face trying to get him to zone back in to reality.

Chanyeol turned and looked at Kai, “What do you need?” he asked. Kai blinked at him, “dude, are you feeling okay? You’re not acting normal. Is it because of that weirdo you’re married to?” Kai asked jokingly waiting for his friend to joke back with him.

Chanyeol shot him a glare, “She’s not a weirdo!” he lashed out. There was a scoff from next to him, Jieun crossed her arms, “She is a freaking weirdo and now she made you into one” she stated with a smug expression pressed onto her face.

Chanyeol smiled, “That’s alright. I rather be married to a weirdo than date a ”. The entire classroom echoed with “Ooooh~”. Jieun gasped in embarrassment, “OPPA! Why are you protecting her when you use to beat her up?!” she yelled.

“Isn’t that how boys show their feelings? Like how little boys would tease the girl they like?” he smiled to himself. “You use to beat me up?! How come you don’t like me anymore?!” she whined.

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, “I already told you. You are unfaithful and because you are no where near the type of person Gahee will ever be; which is why I never kissed or did anything with you. You were just nice to be seen with, nothing more!” he explained.

Jieun got fed up and left the room and people began to whisper amongst themselves. “When did Park Chanyeol become so mushy?” Kai gagged. Chanyeol cocked his eyebrow, “You haven’t seen anything yet” he laughed.

Truth is, Chanyeol was always this romantic. He would be the type of guy to buy flowers and teddy bears. The guy to make dinner for the girl he likes, take her on adventures. He just never had the chance to show his true self because he had been so caught up in this facade that even his friends truly don’t know the real him.

Now, if only Gahee was here to witness him like this; perhaps she would see that he really is not a bad guy. He wanted her to believe him so badly, but something this big would take a lot of time to try and earn back the trust.

 

Gahee was packing up more and more boxes; in the few days that she was alone, she prayed for answers. She felt that she wouldn’t be able to keep the house, so she followed the loan sharks advice and packed up everything she wanted to keep and made trips back and forth from the house to the apartment while Chanyeol was gone.

She made sure she kept her grandmother's jewelry, photos, and other items that reminded her of her grandma and things she cherished.  

It broke her heart tremendously, but there was nothing she could do. That was life and she had to accept it. She just promised herself that when she grew up and had enough money, she would buy the house back.

The clock struck 4:36 pm and Gahee took one last glance around the house. She pictured herself roaming around the house in her oversized t-shirt as she searched for late night snacks, she pictured her grandmother sitting on the couch watching her favorite show ‘Star King’, She pictured her garden and the hard work she invested into it to make it thrive.

A single tear dripped down her face. She was truly alone now.

She picked up the two last boxes she wanted and closed the front door. She made her way down the street with the heavy boxes in hand. She was so zon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter