Chapter 17

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple end up in front of Kai’s house. It had only been an hour into the party and the outside of Kai’s house was trashed and you can see the mounds of people inside partying away.

Gahee starts to feel intimidated by all the people and felt like she was going to run away, but Chanyeol grabbed onto her hand and led her inside. Her stomach was uneasy. She felt sick because now she was inside a house where majority of the people looked down on her and bullied her at one point.

She could feel the eyes on her and she tensed up and her eyes shot to the ground. Chanyeol put his arm around the girl and continued walking through the house to try and find his best friend.

Finally the two had found Kai near the kitchen munching on some snacks that he had laid out. “Oh~ Whats’ up guys!” Kai slurred. “You drunk already?” Chanyeol laughed at how bad of a light weight his friend is.

“Tipsy…. Gahee, I need to warn you! Chanyeol gets crazy when he drinks” Kai hiccupped with a huge smile on his face. Chanyeol hit Kai’s arm, “Don’t lie. You’re gonna scare her!”.

Suddenly Kai’s face became serious, “I do need to warn you both, Gahee especially, Jieun crashed the party and I heard she is gonna start chaos tonight”. “Thanks Kai for letting me know” Gahee said thankful.

Kai stumbled away to find other friends and now she was alone with Chanyeol again.

“I think Kai is finally starting to approve of you!” Chanyeol smirked. “Oh?” Gahee said surprised. “It’s because you’re slowly opening up instead of remaining quiet and taking everyones crap like you use to” Chanyeol said with a glistening eye.

Gahee blushed a bit before chuckling, “Or he doesn’t want his beat by you”.

Chanyeol put her in a headlock, “Oooo~ You got sassy!”. The two laughed and it seemed like everything was absolutely perfect between them.

Chanyeol leaves Gahee and comes back with a red cup filled with liquor. “How good are you with alcohol?” he says with a smirk on his face. “I never drank before” she replied back innocently. He looked at her shocked, but it was understandable. “Well, I’ll take care of you tonight. Don’t worry” he said and handed her the cup.

She takes the cup, takes a sip of the drinks, and cringes a bit at the taste. “Is it too strong? I tried to dilute it with fruit punch as much as possible” Chanyeol babbled. She shook her head, “It’s bearable!” she smiled.

“You want to try some of mine?” Chanyeol offered with an evil smirk on his face. Gahee takes a sip of his and her face immediately tightens up and scrunches her face, “What is that?!” she says in disgust.

“Pure Soju” Chanyeol laughs. He couldn’t help but laugh. That was probably one of the funniest yet cutest thing Gahee had ever done.

“Lets’ go outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter