Chapter 6

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gahee trugged along on her way to school. She wasn't ready to face to Chanyeol or his minions. It was only time until they found her and she received her punishment for talking back to him twice. Her hands grew sweaty just thinking about it, but she couldn't do anything about it besides let it happen.

All she could hope for is that Chanyeol was having a good day and spared her the misery of taunting her, but her wishes came to an abrupt halt when she was faced against a large majority of school population as the crowded the outside of the school enterance that blocked her from entering.

She stopped as soon as she saw some posters that the girls were holding along with some guys. Nothing written on it besides a bunch of slander, but the one that hit her hard was one that referred to her as "The orphaned man-beast". She felt her bottom lip tremble as she quickly raised her hand to cover to mouth before anyone saw it.

"Awwww, the manbeast is crying!" One girl let out a fake sympathy wail. The group laughed wickedly and began to taunt her before they surrounded her so there was no where for her to escape.

"Hey creature! We heard you are getting married to Chanyeol! How much did you pay him?" Ji-yeon snickered. Gahee held back her tears as much as she could, it wasn't her fault that she was being forced into a marriage with Park Chanyeol. "I heard you don't talk to anyone because you have an STD. Is that true?" one girl hollered.

Gahee was speechless. People were completely making up rumors about her now and let out a small huff. She hasn't even had her first kiss yet and people are assuming she went to stage 3 already.

"Yeah. I heard from my friends' cousin that she saw you in Insadong at a love motel. Very cheap and disgusting, Gahee!" "Is that why she smells so sour? That's not a kimchi type of sour smell." "Park Chanyeol is better off dead than being with the man-beast" "I pity Chanyeol, that boy is too hot to be tied down by a goblin".

Gahee ended up just spilling her tears right then and there. She didn't care anymore.

"Stop crying . You brought this upon yourself when you tainted our beloved Chanyeollie. How humiliating is that to know that he married to some fat ugly cow" one girl snarled.

Gahee ended up pushing past the crowd and then pushed past the poker faced Chanyeol who was hovering silently behind the crowd. She scurried up into the empty hallways that would soon be packed with students trying to scurry to class, but she wasn't going to attend class.

She was going to sit in the girls bathroom for the rest of the day; crying. Well that was the plan until she was stopped in the bathroom by a few girls who chased after her.

Grabbing Gahee by the hair, they flung her to the ground. She quickly looked up at the girls who wore an ugly smirk on their face. "What was that for?" Gahee breathed out. The girls cocked their eyebrow, "We're Chanyeols fans. We don't like you! Ji-Yeon is the one that is with Chanyeol- Stop being a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter