Chapter 8

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gahee opened her eyes and realized that she had fallen asleep on the couch. She sat up and stretched and then realized that she was still holding onto the box cutter she found last night.

After a long hour of fighting off all the negativity, she was able to keep herself away from self-harm.

She sat there for a bit to let her eyes adjust to the brightness that was radiating from the window. It was the weekend and she was free to do whatever she wanted;however, the fact that she was worried about her grandma motivated her to go find her.

She searched through her grandma’s address book that contained Mrs. Park’s home address. She was a bit interested to see what type of home that Mr. lived in and what type of condition it was in.

After writing down the address on a piece of paper and crumbling it into her pocket, she put on her shoes and set off through the city of Seoul with her phone GPS.

It was to her surprise that Chanyeol only lived a block away; which explained why when he chased her with his friends, he knew his way around the neighborhood quickly. Gahee bit down on her bottom lip and she looked up at a cute house that had a nice garden out front.

She finally gained the courage to step up the few steps to reach the door and buzzed on the doorbell. She waited a bit before buzzing again. No one was coming it seemed. She rang once more in hopes someone would be home.

When she turned to leave, she heard the door open and a deep humm. Gahee turned around to see a half sleepy Chanyeol. She stared at the boy whom she considered her worst enemy; standing there with his hair frizzed out, one hand rubbing his eye, and dressed in a black wifebeater and basketball shorts.

She wanted to turn away in embarrassment, but what was there to be shy of? She didn’t like him. “Why are you here so early?” he grumbled. “Is my grandma here?” she spoke up. Chanyeol ruffled his hair, “Yeah, she ummh, backyard” he mumbled and then wobbled to the side hallway and was gone inside his room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter