Chapter 11

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gahee woke up and immediately rushed to the bathroom to let her bladder unfill as she had held it in all night because of Chanyeol.

When she got out of the bathroom, Chanyeol was in the kitchen eating his breakfast. Gahee looked around to see all the beer cans scattered around. “My grandma came over earlier and dropped that cake off for you. She said that your grandma wasn’t feeling well, so she couldn’t come. Happy Birthday loser” he said with a mouth full of cereal.

“My birthday was yesterday” she sighed as she moved the cake to the side and got herself a glass of water.

“Damn it. If I would have known your birthday was yesterday, I would have a good excuse to beat your ” Chanyeol laughed. Gahee stayed quiet and then went back to her room to change into her school uniform.

Although Chanyeol was in a joking manner today, Gahee was extremely pissed at him for causing her to miss such an important date with her parents.

After she dressed and was ready, she stepped out of her room and read a text from her grandmother, “When you’re out of school today, please come see me”. Gahee replied that she would and sent the text back to her grandmother.

She put on her shoes and left the apartment with Chanyeol quickly following behind her. “Why are you such in a bad mood today? god damn” he teased. “BECAUSE OF YOU! I SHOULDN’T HAVE TO HIDE IN MY ROOM BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS COME OVER!” She yelled.

“I ing knew it” they heard behind them. They both turned and looked at Jieun. Gahee grew wide eyed as she stared at the girl. “You two ing live together!” Jieun shrieked as she came closer. Chanyeol scratched his face in amusement. Her eyes soon turned dark, “Is that…. a wedding ring?” she questioned.

“You guys are married….. thats why.” she huffed and then as she was about to say something more, she kicked the ground and rushed off down the street.

Gahee turned and glared at Chanyeol. He threw his hands in the air, “I didn’t say anything. That was all you. You’re gonna have to face the consequences now” he cackled. “Maybe I should just kill myself now” she muttered and walked away from him.

“YAH! don’t say stuff like that” Chanyeol barked, but she ignored him. A sudden buzz in her pocket caught her attention. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and saw that the call was from Chanyeol. She quickly pressed the ignore button and shoved it back into her pocket.

Chanyeol started to grow pissed that she was now ignoring her calls. “I tried to be nicer to her and this is how she treats me? I’m going to her up” he growled under his breath as he tried walking quicker to catch up to her.

Another buzz to her phone came through, but this time from Mrs. Park. “Hello?” Gahee said. “Gahee! Hey, this is Chanyeol’s grandma. I was wondering if you could come visit your grandma right after school. She’s not doing too well” she said sadly.

“Whats wrong? Did she forget to take her diabetes medicine?” She asked concerned as she fidgeted with her backpack straps. “We’ll talk about it later. I have to go” she said quickly and hung up.

She stared at her phone and as she was about to close it, Chanyeol’s call came through. She once again ignored him.

Finally Chanyeol caught up with her. “You !!” he huffed with exhaustion. She continued to ignore him, but he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back. “Give me your phone!” he growled. She creased her brows, “No! I need it for my grandma” she refused.

Chanyeol pushed his hand through her pocket and snatched her phone away. “If you can answer anyone elses calls, but mine, you don’t need this!” he barked and put it in his pocket and left.

“Chanyeol!!” Gahee barked. “Who the do you think you’re yelling at Gahee” he growled. Gahee backed up a bit, his old self was definitely back.

They reached the school yard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter