Chapter 25

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Gahee wakes up, she see’s Mr. Park and Chanyeol hovering over her. “Gahee, are you okay?” he asked concerned. “Yeah, I-” she started before she remembered about what happened between her and Mr. Park.

“Do you remember that kid slingshotting a rock at you?” Mr. Park questioned her, “He hit you right in the temple and you collapsed right on spot. I wanted to chase after him, but I couldn’t support your body and chase him” he stated.

She shakes her head.

“We were going to let you sleep longer, but you looked like you were having a really bad dream” Chanyeol said taking off the damp wash rag off her forehead.

“Oh…. Thank you. Yeah, I did have a bad dream. I’m still kind of tired. I’m going to take a short nap and then I will start dinner” she said as she rubbed her face.

She leaves the livingroom to relieve herself in the bathroom. She turns on the faucet and splashes her face with the warm water. She dries her face and as she is getting ready to exit the door, she notices bruising on her neck.

“Slingshot my ing ” she growled to herself.

 

Gahee sat on her bed pretending to be taking a nap, contemplating how she was going to bring this up to Chanyeol, but figured that since he is abusive that he wouldn’t care since he learned from his dad and would call her a liar.

She travels out her room and pretends that her “nap” was so refreshing.

Gahee begins to prepare dinner and after an hour, she sets the table and boys gather around the table. Gahee brings out a few bottles of soju and offers a shot to Mr. Park.

“No No! He can’t drink” Chanyeol refuses for his father.

“Son, a couple shots won’t hurt. It’s alright.” Mr. Park hushed his son and offer his glass for Gahee to pour.

As the dinner progressed, Gahee began to notice that Mr. Park was a light weight and was starting to make a mess of the food and become a little vulgar.

“Chanyeol, can you help me in the garden for a moment?” Gahee asked since Chanyeol looked a little annoyed because of his dad. “Yeah..” he grumbled.

The two teenagers leave drunken Mr. Park at the table as he poured himself another shot, and stepped outside to talk.

“What?” Chanyeol sighed.

“When were you going to tell me that when your dad gets mad, he is abusive?” she said straight-forward. Chanyeol was taken back and a little confused, “What?”. Gahee let out a breath of frustration, “You heard me!” she huffed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter