Chapter 9

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gahee really wasn’t prepared for this. She cried twice while she was getting ready, but as Chanyeol said, ‘It’s going to happen whether you like it or not’. She took some deep breathes as she left her room.

Mrs. Park and Chanyeol were already at her house and chatting with her grandmother. Gahee stepped quietly into view. “Aw! Gahee, you’re ready! Shall we go?” Mrs. Park smiled happily.

Chanyeol helped Gahee’s grandmother up and the four of them left to the court. The whole thing seemed to go in slow motion for Gahee; it was like she made a mistake in her past life and now she was to repay it by marrying a horrible person. Although Gahee looked like she was going to vomit, Chanyeol looked unaffected and slightly amused about the whole thing.

It freaked Gahee out because she expected him to have put up a bigger fight than she did. She was curious, but knowing how Chanyeol is, she knew that he did this for his own amusement. That was something the last two years of bullying taught her.

“So Gahee, what is something you like about Chanyeol?” Mrs. Park asked out of the blue. Gahee crumbled her hands into her lap as she tried to find SOMETHING about Chanyeol she liked. “He… uh…. is a very loyal friend” she spoke up after shifting her eyes hoping they would accept that answer. “Does Chanyeol have a lot of friends at school?” Mrs. Park chuckled. “Quite a lot” she mumbled as she glared at Chanyeol from the corner of her eye.

Chanyeol gave her a smug look. “Chanyeol what about you?” Gahee’s grandmother asked also intrigued. Gahee was waiting to hear something ridiculous; something he pulled out of his like she did.

“She is sloppy, careless, and has many flaws here and there, but she is so honest and innocent like she is still a child. I like her innocence” he smiled at her grandmother. Gahee was in a state of shock. What did he just say? That was something that he didn’t just pull out his .

He looked down at her with a smirk on his face. He knew what he was doing and now it made Gahee look like an for giving them such a bull answer. It made Gahee quiver at the sound of his tone though; how genuine it felt.

The car had come to a halt and they arrived at the courts. The younger pair helped their grandmothers out and up a flight of stairs to the main entrance of the court.  Gahee trailed in slowly as she was now about to be “Mrs. Chanyeol Park”. She was about to be married to Mr. .

 

Two hours went by and everything had been completed. She was now married and she felt sick especially after the evil grins she got from Chanyeol. Not only she was scared to face Chanyeol alone now, but she was scared to see what the kids at school will do once they find out they actually got married.

They got back into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter