Chapter 3

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Mrs. Park had left, Gahee turned to her grandmother who was focused on Star King.

"Why would you set me up with someone I don't know?" she confessed as she turned in her seat. "Mrs. Park is a good friend, she won't let you be with someone who she doesn't think would be good for you. Have some faith" her grandmother smiled.

"But this is only the first talk of it.... why are things progressing so quickly?" Gahee asked confused on her grandmothers intentions. "This is actually the third" her grandmother confessed. Gahee held her head in frustration.

"I'm only 18 grandma.... why must I settle down with someone so early?" Gahee breathed out sadly. "We all know that this world is cruel. We don't know how much longer I will be able to stay on Earth with you, pumpkin" her grandma looked at her with sad eyes.

Gahee could feel tears sting her eyes. She hated whenever her grandmother brought up death. "You're not going anywhere so don't say things like that!" she raised her voice as she got up and stormed to her room. 

Her grandmother was the only person she had left. She had to make her her grandmother was always healthy or else she would be alone. 

 

The next day, Gahee didn't want to go to school. She didn't want to face the struggles of being Chanyeols victim. She slowly got ready for school. All she could hear was 'Mrs. Park's grandson will be over with her after school today. Please be good'.

Gahee kicked a rock on the ground. She was so frustrated, but she couldn't disappoint her grandmother. She just wanted to get today over with.

"Oi! Watch where you are kicking or Imma kick it in your face next time"

Gahee bowed in apology before realizing who the voice belonged to. She silently cursed at herself for bowing to Chanyeol. Chanyeol walked over and stood in front of the smaller girl, "You ready to face your consequences?" he glared down at her.

Her knees trembled in fear. After a lot of hesitation, she nodded her head in defeat. Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter