Chapter 1

My Marriage With Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It burned.

Gahee stood there in the middle of the cafeteria as fermented soybean stew was dumped on her head. It dripped from the top of her head and onto the floor, coating almost all her clothing.

This was normal for being the victim of Park Chanyeol.

The entire cafeteria erupted into laughter and pointed fingers, mocking the girl. Chanyeol tossed the tray that contained the meal onto the table next to them and the stared down at the soaked girl, "This is what you get for not speaking when you are being spoke to, Gahee" he said in his normal deep husky tone that was filled with pleasure from tormenting the weaker. A real sadistic tone.

Gahee had tears forming in her eyes as she quickly grabbed her backpack and fled from the cafeteria. This shouldn't have affected her after two years, but it does. It always does. She ran into the girls' locker room after she got spare clothes from her locker and brought them to the back shower. She quickly took a shower; washing away all the filth off her and then changing into something clean.

Her skin was scorched from the hot soup, enough to leave redness of the skin and a slight welt.

She tossed her soiled uniform into a plastic bag and shoved it bitterly into her locker. 

"Ew~ What's that smell? Oh wait, It's Gahee, like normal." Jieun; the head cheerleader snickered with her crew of friends as they approached the smaller girl. "Get that disgusting look off your face, you pig!" she snarled. "Leave me alone" Gahee muttered only to receive a smack to the face from another cheerleader.

"Watch who you're talking to, you !" Hana spat. Gahee bit down on her bottom lip as she touched her cheek. "Watch yourself Gahee or we'll you up again. But before we do, make sure you wash your cooch; you smell sour and fermented." the girls held onto the bridge of their nose and walked away, cackling.

Gahee kneed the locker and rested her forehead on it in anger. Why was she being picked on? Why did the most popular and well known bully in the school target her? Oh wait, she does know.

She dug that hole herself.

 

"Hey, ugly. Let me copy y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter