Oneshot- Luhan

Random EXO oneshots

'Dada...' My little son called out to Luhan. Luhan quickly went to him and sat down beside him. They played together with some little blocks as I took a video of them. '_______, can you get me his bottle of water?' Luhan called out to me. I stopped the video and passed the bottle to him. 'Here my little boy, drink up the water!' Luhan said to our son as he fed him the water. 'Mama..ah!' YuHan exclaimed as he stacked up the blocks. 'Look at our cute little son...He is so adorable' Luhan said to me as I sat beside them. I nodded my head in agreement, smiling at how cute he was. 
'Emm..ahh..mmm' Yuhan struggled as he pushed himself to stand up. I quickly grabbed my phone to videotape him. '________, I'll go help him, make sure to videotape it!' Luhan said as he went to help Yuhan. Once Yuhan was standing up on his little two feet, Luhan knelt down a distance away from him. Luhan called out to Yuhan to come to him as Yuhan looked at him with his big eyes. I stood at a side while videotaping them. 'Ahh! Dada!!' Yuhan exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. 'Come here...come here, Yuhan...' Luhan spoke to him as he reached out his hands. Yuhan steadied himself as he tried to walk. 
He took a few steps forward before Luhan happily cried out and went to him, embracing him in his arms. 'My little Yuhan did it!! He's the best ever!!' Luhan said out loudly as he stood up with Yuhan in his arms, twirling them around to face me. I stopped the video and went to them. 'That's my little boy! Good job!' I said to Yuhan as I took him in my arms. Yuhan giggled as both his parents held him up, happy at the attention he was getting. Luhan and I sat at his two sides on the couch as we watched Tom & Jerry together,three of us laughing at how silly Tom was. 
Soon, it was night time and Luhan and I brought Yuhan to his room to let him sleep after he bathed. 'Nighty night my little pumpkin!' I said to Yuhan as I tucked him under his blacket, making sure his face wasn't covered. He yawned cutely as he snuggled into his pillow and fell asleep. Luhan and I took a light shower and went to bed. 'I'm so lucky to have both you cute boys..' I said to Luhan. 'Hey! I'm not cute, I'm manly..' Luhan pouted. I giggled slightly as I answered back,' See! You look so cute when you pout like that! Anyways, you are still my man so I don't care...' 'Fine then...Good night babe..' Luhan said to me as we cuddled with each other. In no time, we fell deep asleep.