Oneshot- Lay

Random EXO oneshots

Today was the day, the day of my wedding. I was dressed in a long, flowing gown. My hair was in a neat bun, my fringe let down and I was wearing a veil. I had put on some makeup to look better. I was anxiously waiting for the time when I have to go out. 'What if he doesn't want me anymore? What if he runs away?' Thoughts of all kinds were floating in my head. Beside me was my mother, waiting for the wedding to start. Sensing my nervousness, she comforted me with calming words, rubbing the back of my hand gently to soothe me.
Soon, it was time to go. I left my mother's side and went to the aisle. Now, my father was standing beside me. We walked down to the aisle to where the priest and my soon-to-be husband was. There, my father put my hand into Lay's hand as Lay stood beside me. We turned to look at the audience then looked back at the priest. I could see many relatives of mine, sitting at the pews. Of course, Lay's relatives were there as well. Besides them, the rest of EXO was seated there as well, dressed in their tuxedos.
The priest then started talking but I couldn't concentrate. My hands became clammy as my nervousness came back. 
Suddenly, the priest turned and said to me,' Do you, 
__(full name)___, take Zhang YiXing to be your husband?' 'I do.' I replied, shocked at my boldness. Then, he turned to Lay and asked,' Do you, Zhang YiXing, take __(full name)___ to be your wife?' At that time, the my world stopped, waiting for Lay's answer. I almost wanted to puke, too scared that he would say no. But course, he had replied,' I do.' 
How stupid of me to think that my boyfriend/husband would say no.
Smiling, the priest said,' In the power of God, I proclaim you two husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.' After hearing that, Lay turned to me and kissed me on the lips gently. Everyone clapped and cheered for us as we deepened the kiss. Out of breath, we pulled away from each other. We held each other's hands, smiling happily as we looked at the audience again. 'Woo!' Chanyeol screamed as he clapped his hands loudly, standing up.We laughed at his silliness as Suho tried to get him to sit down again.
Soon, people started coming up to congratulate us. Although I was a bit tired, I still smiled at them as they congratulated us and wished us. Not too long later, the place became quite empty besides Lay's and my parents, along with EXO.
The rest of EXO came up and wished us well. They individually came to both of us and said what they wanted to. Kris and some others were crying, probably because of happiness. The other members teased us for being 'such love birds' and having 'the world's longest kiss at a wedding'. Blushing, I hid behind Lay. Soon, they also left the church. Then came Lay's parents with my parents. The mothers were crying out of joy while the fathers were comforting them. 
'Congrats Kiddo, you better be good to my daughter. Or else I'll come after you.' My father joked as he shook Lay's hand. I hugged my father as he came to me. 'Good job,my dear. Hopefully you'll have a good life and don't forget to visit us.' My father said to me. 'Of course I won't, dad!' I said back to him as I tried to hold in my tears. Then, the rest of them came and wished us. I hugged my parents for the last time, letting out my tears finally. I would of course miss them. I dried my tears as I let go of them.
'Bye _______, bye Lay!' Both my parents and Lay's parents said before leaving. Lay and I went into the car and Lay drove us home.
'Finally you're mine ______-ah.' Lay smiled as he held one of my hands while driving. 'Yup!' I replied him. 'So do you wanna start a family yet?' He asked cheekily. 'I don't mind...' I said to him. 'Then let's start one after we reach home!' He replied as he placed one of his hands on my upper thigh.Today was the day, the day of my wedding but today is also probably the day of the start of our family making...