Oneshot -Chen

Random EXO oneshots

'Hmmm...What should we get for Appa?' I asked Clara as we walked past shops. I had brought her to look for a present for Chen since Chen was away for the week. 'Appa want...Eomma!' She answered, clapping her hands. 'What? I thought Appa wants Clara?' I asked her teasingly. 'Oh...Molla Ne' She shrugged her shoulders. We then decided to get Chen a shirt, chosen by me, and a hat, chosen by Clara. 
'Eomma, Clara hun hun.' She said to me, rubbing her tummy in a circular motion. 'Ok, let's go eat!' I answered back.
After we were done eating, we went back home with Chen's presents.
'Wrap?' Clara asked when we reached the living room. 'Yup! What wrapping paper should we use? Blue, white or red?' I said, getting out the wrapping paper. 'Red!' She told me, then we wrapped the presents together. But of course, we couldn't tell him that we already bought him his present. He would definitely 'scold' us for 'wasting' money.
After we finished wrapping, we placed them under the Christmas tree that we decorated together just last week.
'Appa would surely like our presents right Clara?' I asked her as we sat on the couch. 'Yup!' She smiled happily at me, hugging me tightly. 'Thank you for bring me buy Appa present!' She said to me in a broken sentence. It's just so cute to hear your child trying to speak in a full sentence. 'You're welcome Clara! How bout you go sleep since its getting late? Once you wake up tomorrow, you'll get to see Appa.' I asked her. 'Ok Eomma! Night night!' She said before going to her room to sleep. 
I definitely had a fun time bringing Clara out for the first time to buy presents for Christmas. Hopefully, I'll get to bring her out every year...As for Chen, I hope he'll like his presents from the both of us.