Oneshot- Tao

Random EXO oneshots

(_______'s Pov)
'Hpppmh....hel-hppmh...help!' I screamed as I tried to stay afloat. Just a few moments ago, I was just standing by the edge of the pool, perfectly fine, but someone had pushed me in and I panicked. I couldn't swim at all so I used all my strength to kick myself up. Since I was a little short, I couldn't stand in the deep water. My lungs tightened as I gasped for air, my head going in circles. Suddenly, someone pulled me until I was out of the water. I choked out some water as I tried to catch my breath. I breathed heavily as I thanked my saviour who rescued me. 
I squinted at eyes as I tried to look at his face. The sun was shining from behind him, making it hard for me to see his face properly. 'You alright? I'm Tao by the way...' He said as he dried himself with a towel. He passed one to me before he said,' What's your name?' He brought me to sit down as we dried ourselves. 'I'm _______, thanks for saving me..' I said, smiling a bit. 'No problem.' He replied back as he finished drying himself. 
I continued to dry my hair as I thought,' He seems familiar....but who is he..?' He then stood up and turn over to get his bag. Looking at his , realization hit me. It was Tao, the boy from my neighborhood before. He was the one who had saved me from getting . He was the one who became good friends with me although no one liked me. 
'You...you're the one who saved me from before...' I said out to him. Confused, he turned back around. 'What do you mean?' 'You're the one who protected me from those bunch of guys who wanted to me...The one who was my best friend from before.' I answered him. 'Really? No wonder you were familiar..... It's really you...' He said, reaching out his arms to hug me, 'I miss you so much, it felt so different without you _______-ah.' 
'If only I didn't have to leave...but at least you are here now.' I said to him, hugging him tightly. 'How's the scar now? It kind of faded right?' I continued as I let go of him. 'Yup!' He replied to me,'Did you...remember our promise..?' 
'I would never ever.' I said before he captured my lips with his own. 
Who would forget a promise made with someone who you love? Well, I didn't forget my promise that I made with Tao. Now, we are happily together, dating. We live together in the house, enjoying each other's company. Never would I want to leave his side again because I don't want to make the same mistake as before.