Oneshot-D.O/Kyungsoo

Random EXO oneshots

I sighed again at the sight of my horrible score. '50 out of 100...My mum is surely going to have my head off..' I thought, sighing yet again. I had been studying all night, burning the midnight oil, just to study for Math. Oh how I hated that subject! Algebra and all those equations were the death of me. I'm tired of finding your 'x' and the reason 'y'. I seriously need to get a tutor soon!
'Urm..Excuse me, do you need help?' Someone asked hesitantly. I looked up from my paper and saw my crush, D.O but I called him Kyungsoo. 'I..er..yes, I need help..with math..' I stuttered. 'Oh! Alright, how about you come to my house after school and we can study for math together?' He asked, smiling. 'If you don't mind then, thanks!' I replied, finding myself getting hypnotized by his charming smile. He then told me to wait at the school garden for him after school ended. I nodded my head before going for he next lesson. 'Oh my gosh!! I'm going to his house later!! This must be a dream....' I sighed. 
~After school~
I quickly packed my bag before going to the school garden to meet Kyungsoo. I sat down on the bench as I waited for him. A few minutes later, I saw him running towards me. 'So sorry for the delay! I had to help Miss Kim to collect the worksheets.' He said to me, huffing, as he tried to catch his breath. 'It's alright!' I answered. We then left the school garden and went to his house. Apparently, his house was just a few blocks away from the school so we just walked there. 
Not too long later, we had reached his house. We went in and ate some food before studying. He explained to me how to solve some equations but I still couldn't understand it. I couldn't concentrate at all! The way he furrowed his eyebrows as he taught was so distracting. I could not help but also stare at his heart-shaped lips. '_____?_____? Are you ok?' He suddenly asked me, breaking my cloud of thoughts. 'Oh! I'm ok, don't worry! I just....don't understand...' I replied, blushing. 'How about we take a break first then we can continue later?' He suggested to me. Nodding my head, I stood up from my place and stretched a bit. He went to his kitchen and got both of us some drinks and snacks. We watched television as we ate for a while before we continued studying.
Despite him explaining how to solve the equation a few times already, I still could not understand. '_____-ah? Is there something on my face?' He asked. I quickly shook my head, blushing furiously. 'What if he knows that I like him?' I thought. '_____-ah, I need to tell you something but you can't laugh at me ok?' He asked me, his face looking very serious. 'Ok, go on.' I replied at him, nervous. 'I....erm..like you a lot..ever since I first saw you. I know it sounds weird and all but I'm telling the truth and I hope you can... like me back as well. Not that you need to..' He confessed to me, blushing slightly at his nervous confession. He looked down at his lap, seeming like he expected me to hate him. 'Kyungsoo-ah...I like you too..' I said back, hugging him. He looked at me, shocked that I liked him back. His eyes widened and he looked so cute like an owl. He hugged back and said to me,' Then can I be your boyfriend?' 'Yes, of course you can!' I exclaimed as I hugged him tighter. After that, we both watched television and totally ignored both our textbooks on the floor. Although I haven't learnt how to solve that math equation in my math book, I know how to solve the equation in my life----Kyungsoo+Me=Love