Oneshot- Kris

Random EXO oneshots

~Two years ago~
Nervous, I went up to my crush and said,' Excuse me, I-i really like you and-' 'Err...not another ugly girl. Sorry but I don't like you' He cut me off, rejecting me. I turned around and quickly walked away, sad. I sat on a bench at the school garden and cried. 'How foolish of me to confess to him... It's not like I'm pretty anyways.' I cried, mentally scolding myself. Suddenly, warm arms wrapped around me. I turned and saw Kris. 'Are you alright? Don't cry over him,_____-ah. You're worth much more than that.' He comforted me, patting my back and I sobbed. That day, I was rejected by my crush.
~The year after~
I slammed the door as I ran out. That was the third time I saw my boyfriend sleeping with another girl. I forgave him again and again but this time I've had enough. He chased after me as I ran away. 'Wait! I didn't mean it _____!' He shouted after me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. 'If you didn't mean it, then why did you do it? I've had enough, I'm breaking up with you.' I shouted back before running off to Kris' house. This time, he didn't chase after me. 'Oh gosh! What happened _____?' He said to me as he brought me to sit on his couch. He quickly got me some tea. Just like the previous year, he comforted me again. He patted my back as I told him what happened, tears rolling down my face. Letting my mind rest, I fell asleep on his shoulder. That was the day I broke up with my boyfriend.
~Present time~
'Saranghae ______-ah! Happy anniversary!' Kris exclaimed as he hugged me. It was the day of our 1 year anniversary. Exactly one year ago, I got together with him. That happened the week after my previous breakup with my ex-boyfriend. How silly was I not to realize that Kris had liked me for so long. He was best friends with me for five years but never had I realized that he liked me. He had been with me through many hardships, never leaving my side. He had been the one who comforted me when I got rejected by my crush, when I broke up with my boyfriend, when I got fired from my job. But of course, there were also happy times. He was with me when we graduated, when it was my birthday, when I got my dream job. This time, he's with me during our anniversary now.
'Here! I hope you like my present!' I handed him his present. Opening my present, he realized that I had bought for him a pair of shoes that he had been eyeing. He thanked me, hugging me again. After that, he gave me my present, which was a beautiful heart shape necklace. The words 'Kris + ____' was also engraved on the heart shape. Touched, I kissed him on the lips as I thanked him repeatedly. 'Your welcome, babe. I'm glad you like it.' He smiled back. 
We then went to eat at a fancy restaurant before going to the beach.
'Wow! This place looks so amazing!' I said as we walked on the beach. 'Yup! But you look even better.' He replied. 'Aww..Thanks babe!' I thanked him for the compliment. As we walked on the beach, fingers intertwined with each other, he led me to a certain part of the beach. There, we sat down together as we watched the beautiful sunset. 'Thanks for bringing me here Kris. Today was so wonderful with you.' I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder. 'No problem ______-ah. I'd do anything for you to be happy.' He answered back. 'You're the best boyfriend ever. I'm so lucky to have you.' I told him as we walked back to his car. 'I'm even luckier to have you and to be with you, my jagiya.' He kissed me on the forehead. He drove me back to my house before going home. That was the day of our anniversary.