Oneshot- Baekhyun

Random EXO oneshots

As I sat down on one of the benches at the park, I sighed. Today was the day of Chen's wedding, but sadly, the bride isn't me. I have like or maybe even love Chen for many years already, ever since I was little. He would always protect me when I was bullied and always treat me well. I have always liked him because he was brave and never looks down on others. When we were little, I was best friends with him since our mothers were also best friends. He was a bit older than me, by a few months but he took well care of me. 
I have regretted those times when I could have but didn't confess to him. But now, it was too late. He had gotten a girlfriend, a year younger than him, just a year ago. They were like the prefect pair, having a great time with each other. After he had gotten a girlfriend, he never seemed to talk to me anymore. Our Friday nights together stopped as well since he wanted to spend time with his girlfriend. I have never like her though. His girlfriend was filthy rich, nose always high in the air. Her name was Eun Mi, a pretty name, but it doesn't suit her personality. 
She was doted on since she was the only girl in her family, along with two older brothers and she had never lifted a finger when it came to doing the house chores. Lucky for her, her father was the boss of a big company so she had never gone to work before. Unlike for me, I had to work at the age of sixteen. My parents didn't have good jobs so I decided to help them since I had three other siblings. 
Truthfully, Chen was my first and only crush. His selfless actions had led me to like him even more. Although his parents were quite rich, he was still kind and humble. I remember those times when Chen and I used to go to the orphanage to help out during the holidays. Those were one of the good times we had together, ones that had stopped when he had gotten Eun Mi. 
As I continued to think about him, tears of regret welled up in my eyes and slowly made its way down my face. It was a few hours before the wedding would start but I didn't want to go. I didn't want to go and remember about the times I shared with Chen. I didn't want to go and ruin their wedding. I didn't want to go and regret. After I made up my mind, I decided not to go, in case I get emotional. I continued to sit on the bench, all alone as I cried. Since it was winter, the park was empty except for me. Crying, I remembered the times when Chen and I used to play at the playground at this same park. 'Those good times are gone now...' I thought bitterly as I wiped away my tears.Harshly, the strong winds blew and I shivered as I cried. Only wearing a thin coat over my normal clothes, I felt cold but nothing was colder than my heart. 
'Excuse me, but can I ask what's wrong? You seem very sad...and cold.' Someone said. I looked up and saw a man. He looked very friendly, around my age. 'I'm alright...you may go...' I said to him quietly. 'Come to my house, I won't harm you.' He said back to me, not wanting me to stay in the cold deserted park. Shivering, I stood up and followed him to his house. There, he gave me a cup of hot chocolate and I sat down on his couch as I slowly sipped it. 'What's your name? My name is Baekhyun.' He asked me as he sat opposite me. '_______, my name is ______....' I answered him. 'What's the matter? Come tell me.....' He asked yet again as he sipped on his drink. He came and sat next to me. Putting my drink down, I told him what happened, tears dripping down my face. He hugged me gently, comforting me as I explained. He patted my back as I cried on his shoulder. When I was done, he pulled away from me and said,' ________, forget about him...he isn't worth your precious tears..' I shook my head, saying,' I can't help it...' 
'______, don't you remember me?' He asked me. Confused, I stared at him and asked,' Who are you? I haven't met you before...' 'Kkaebsong....' He said back to me. Immediately, I remember everything. I hugged him tightly, saying,' I remember...you're the one from the orphanage...' Happily, he nodded his head and replied,'Finally you can remember!! I miss you so much..' 
As we sat together, we talked about the years so far. Besides Chen, Baekhyun had also been quite close with me when I was younger. 
'_______-ah...can you be my girlfriend?' Baekhyun suddenly asked. Stunned, I widened my eyes. 'I promise I'll treat you better than how Chen treated you before...please give me a chance... I have always liked you ever since I met you...' He said to me, holding my hands. 'Ok..I'll give you a chance..' I smiled at him as I said that. He hugged me tightly as he said,' Thank you so much,______!!' 
That day, we spent our time together as we talked and talked. It was way past the time of Chen's wedding but I didn't bother anymore. Chen was long forgotten since I had Baekhyun. Baekhyun, I remembered, was the guy at the orphanage which Chen and I use to visit. He was one of the orphans there, but he was different. He was always happy unlike the others who were sad. He was very happy, especially when I was around. It so happened that he had liked me but he never told me. Now, he finally confessed to me and treated me well, never making me angry, just like he promised me. It was not too long later when I had totally forgotten about Chen.
A few years later, I was happily married to Baekhyun. He gave me happiness throughout the years and proposed to me. Of course, I had accepted it. After we were married, we had three children-two girls and a boy. I had never been happier with him. 
-------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this!! Please comment and subscribe.... :D