Oneshot- Suho

Random EXO oneshots

'No!! I don't want to!' I struggled against my friend's grip. 'It's for your own good,______' She replied me as she continued to drag me to the restaurant. Apparently, my love life was too boring so my friend decided to set up a blind date for me. I, on the other hand, think that my love life should be how it is now. Studying is much more important than dating. Somehow, she had managed to dress me up nicely and 'brought' me to a restaurant to meet a guy. 'You better be nice to him,' She whispered to me before leaving me all alone with that guy at the table.
'Hello,nice to meet you. I'm Suho.' He said to me as he smiled. 'Hi. I'm ______, I am here because of my irritating friend so don't mind me.' I replied him. We then ordered our food before continuing our conversation. 'So, are you even interested in dating?' I asked him. 'Honestly, no, I prefer studying first since it's more important. But you seem like a really nice girl..' He answered,lowering his head like as if there was something to be ashamed of. I blushed at his compliment. 'Oh! Same! It's just that my friend thought my love life was boring so...' I told him, glad that I wasn't the only one like that.
'I see, my friend brought me here too. He's called Sehun, heard of him?' He told me back. 'Sehun? Isn't that my friend's brother? I guess they really like matchmaking.' I joked. We laughed together as my 'joke' and soon, the food came. We ate in silence as we slowly ate our food.
When we were done, Suho paid for the bill and we left the restaurant. 'Hey, can we go to the park?' He asked me. Nodding my head, we both walked to the park. 'Can I get your number? I know I said that I don't want to date but I think I like you...' Suho said as he faced me. 'Ok..I think I like you too..' I replied him shyly as I gave him my number.
'How about a study date next Tuesday? I need to revise on some subjects.' He asked me after keeping my number. 'Ok!' I cheerfully said. We both walked around the park, talking to each other until it was dark. He drove me home and when we arrived at my house, he said,' Remember to text me,______-ah,' before hugging me. I returned the hug, wrapping my arms around him. 'Of course I won't forget, don't worry.' I answered him before saying,' Good night Suho!' 'Good night to you too!' He replied before driving off. 
I went to bath and change into my pajamas. 'Gosh, I can't believe this date would go so well...Now I have a study buddy! Can't wait for the next study date..' I thought before going to sleep. Of course, I would have to thank my friend for this....