Oneshot- Sehun

Random EXO oneshots

'Ding dong' my doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of my best friend. 'Come in yourself!' I yelled from upstairs, busy changing into my outfit. I heard the door open and my best friend called out,'Where are you, slowpoke?' 
I quickly zipped up my jeans and hurried down the stairs. 'I'm here, let's go!' I said to her. We walked to the bus stop together and boarded bus '88'. A few stops later, we alighted and walked into the mall. 'You still haven't got a date yet for the ball right?' My friend asked me as we entered the mall. I nodded my head sadly, disappointed at my luck. 'Never mind, maybe Sehun would ask you since he hasn't got a date yet too!' She said to me, trying to lift my spirits up.
My best friend and I were supposed to find and buy an outfit for the upcoming masquerade ball held in our school. The ball would be on next Saturday so we decided to go out together to buy a dress along a mask. Sadly, no one invited me to be their date or what so ever. Whereas my best friend had a huge swarm of guys asking her out. 'I guess I'll be #foreveralone' I thought to myself sadly. 
As we walked pass some shops, a beautiful blue dress caught my eye. It was sleeveless and was sparkly at the bottom part of the dress. 'Wait! Let me see something!' I told my friend before entering the shop to look at the dress. I held the dress up and placed it near my body, seeing if it fits me. 'Ooh! It looks great on you.' My friend exclaimed as she popped up beside me. It was $50 but since I didn't have so many dresses, I decided to buy it. My friend found a black dress that had some crystals, and bought it since she quite liked it. After we paid for them, we continued to walk around to find our masks. 
A few shops down, we found a shop full of masks. They had many different kinds-Halloween masks, masquerade balls masks and many more. We went it and found matching masks for our dresses. We paid for them and then went to eat. 'We are done already right?' I asked her as we were eating. She nodded her head and said,'You can go home first after you eat, I'll probably be walking around some more.' 'Alright then!' I replied back. Not too long later, I left after I finished eating. 
Once I reached home, I kept the dress and the masks properly before going for a shower. 'Hopefully I'll find a date soon...' I sighed to myself as I came out of the shower. 
~On Friday, the day before the ball, in school~
I went to my locker to keep my books during recess. 'I'm seriously going to be a loner tomorrow...' I thought as I locked my locker and went to the canteen. 'Wait for me,_____!' Someone called out to me from behind. I stopped walking and turned around to see who was it. Apparently, it was Sehun, one of the popular people. He was in a group with eleven other people and they were best friends. He was a favourite among the girls because of his looks and talents, an idol to some boys who wanted to be like him. He was also my crush of a few years.
'______-ah, do you....have date for the ball tomorrow?' He asked shyly, stuttering a bit. Blushing, I shook my head, trying to say I didn't have one. He,at once, brightened up and asked me,'Can you be my date tomorrow? I'm sorry I took so long but I was...too...shy..' 'Of course you can.' I replied him, happy at the thought of being his date. 'So..I'll pick you up from your house at 7?' He asked me. 'Ok, see you!' I agreed before I went to the canteen to eat.
'______! I got a date!!' I exclaimed in happiness when I found my best friend. 'Who? Tell me...' She asked in curiosity. 'Sehun!!' I answered, practically fangirling. We fangirled for a bit before the next teacher came in. 'I must look good tomorrow! I cannot be clumsy as well...' I said to myself, not wanting to embarrass myself in front of my crush. 
~On Satuday, 6.30pm, day of the ball~
I got out of the shower and quickly dried myself before wearing dress carefully, not wanting to tear it on accident. I combed my hair before curling it a bit to look nice and put on some makeup. Before I knew it, it was a few minutes before Sehun would arrive. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and slipped on my mask before getting my bag. Making my way down the stairs, I heard the doorbell rang. I opened the door and I saw Sehun standing at my door, looking so handsome. He wore his mask but he still looked so good.
'Hello,______. You ready to go?' He asked me politely before escorting me to his car. It was a white high-class car and it was sparkling clean, finely polished. He opened the door to let me in and once we were both in, we made our way to the ball. 'Despite your mask, you look really beautiful you know..' Sehun said to me. I blushed at his comment and thanked him. Soon, we reached the school. He opened the door for me and we made our way to the hall, where the ball was. 'He is so gentleman-like....my ideal guy...' I sighed as we walked.
As we stepped in the hall, I was amazed at how it looked. The streamers hung from one place to other, white balloons decorating the place. Somewhere that held many boring lectures and talks could actually look so grand. I spotted my best friend with her date and we went over to talk to them. It turned out that Baekhyun was her date so my best friend and I were talking as Sehun and Baekhyun were. The two guys went to get some drinks so we gossiped about them. 'Omg! Baekhyun and Sehun looks so handsome! Especially my Baekhyun..' my friend fangirled. 'I think Sehun look so much better than Baekhyun though..' I argued. We argued for a bit before our dates came back. 'Here's your drinks.' They said to us in sync as they handed us the cup of fruit punch. We thanked them before we continued to talk together.
Suddenly, the music started and everyone started dancing with their date. 'May I have this dance with you, beautiful?' Sehun said to me as he held out his right hand, looking into my eyes. I blushed at the eye contact and placed my hand over his. He pulled me gently towards him as we started dancing to the slow beat of the song. One of his hands were holding mine while the other was on my waist. The moment was so romantic that I wished time would freeze now. '______-ah, I need to tell you something...' He suddenly said to me. I nodded my head, urging him to go on. 'I...actually liked you...for some time already..and I hope that I can be your boyfriend..' He confessed to me, eyes looking into mine as we danced in sync. 'Of course you can, Sehun-ah...I also like you, for quite some time already now..' I said back to him.
He then leaned in towards me, slowly closing his eyes. I closed my eyes as well and then, I felt his soft lips against mine. He then pulled away and hugged me gently, as if I would break. 'Thank you letting me be your boyfriend, I'll protect you from now onwards and I'll take care of you..' He whispered into my ear sincerely. I smiled at him as we danced into the night. That was the night when I had my first kiss stolen from me.
-------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!! Comments are appreciated by me~