Oneshot- Kai

Random EXO oneshots

'I want a mate...hopefully I'll be picked...' Today was the day of the Mate Rituals, all the alphas were going around to find a mate. I, a omega, have to wait for a wolf to come and probably mate with me. Since I am of age, I am able to get a male mate today. I have always wanted a mate, ever since I was young, I have dreamt of me having a mate with black fur. A wolf with black fur symbolizes protectiveness and loyalty, a wolf with brown fur symbolizes happiness while a wolf with white fur symbolizes wealth and the ability to have many pups. That was what I had been told when I was younger. I really want a older, protective mate.....
'Awoooo' a wolf called out from outside my tent. I quickly rushed out and welcomed him inside. Apparently, it was the alpha of the pack that I was in. He had black fur and his name was Kai. 'So you haven't gotten a mate yet, _______?' He asked me as he sniffed my neck. 'No... But I want one...' I answered him. 'Then would you want to be my mate?' Kai asked me as he rubbed against me. 'I...of course.....but..' I hesitantly answered him, blushing at the thought of being his mate. 'What's wrong?' He asked yet again. 'Oh..nothing's wrong.' I replied back, looking down while blushing. 'Well now, I'll mark you then..' He said as he came closer to me. He closed his eyes as he bit my neck with his fangs. 
Pain rushed through me but I didn't dare make a sound. After he bit me, he quickly rubbed my back to comfort me from the pain. Soon, the pain was gone and his mark was left there. 'So...do you want to mate tonight? But I can wait if you want...' Kai asked me.'Is it ok if we do it another time?' I asked him back since I wasn't ready yet. He nodded his head and we decided to just cuddle on the bed. 'Thank you for being my little mate,______-ah. I'll treat you well and the rest of the pack will listen to you and me....' He said to me as I buried my head in his chest. As we talked to each other through the night, we both fell into a deep sleep. That day, I was so happy that I finally got a mate that I liked.