Oneshot

Random EXO oneshots

I woke up at 9am, yawning as I stretched my arms out. I quickly went to bath and got ready to leave the house. It was my boyfriend's birthday today and I decided to surprise him. I slipped on my flats, grabbed my bag and left my house. I took the bus to his house, alighting after a few stops. I knew that he would only wake up after 10 since it was a Saturday so I didn't have to rush.
I unlocked the door with the key that he gave me and placed my bag on his couch. I made my way quietly up the stairs and opened his bedroom door. There, I saw my boyfriend sleeping soundly. His hair was sticking up in all directions and a little bit of drool was coming out of his mouth. All in all, he looked cute. I slipped into his bed and hugged him from behind. He shifted a bit before waking up. 'Who's there?' He said in his raspy voice. How y he sounded. 'It's me..' I said. 'Babe, you're here...' He said before turning around to face me. 'Happy birthday!' I said before hugging him again, snuggling into his neck. 'Thanks,_______-ah..' He said as he hugged me back, wrapping his arms around me. 'I got you a present, it's downstairs..' I told him as I got out of the bed. 'Oh really? I thought my present was you....and you're here with me now...' He teased, smiling. 'Your real present is downstairs but I am your present for tonight though..' I said before going downstairs to get his present. 'Here! Open it, see if you like it..' I told him as I handed him his wrapped present. He took his present from me and opened it. 'Oh!! Thank you so much,_______! I love it.' He exclaimed when he realized that his present was a new set of headphones. 'No problem... You did mention to me that your old one was gonna spoil anyway..' I said, happy that he liked his present. 'But would I still get my second present?' He continued, putting down the headphones. 'Of course! Hopefully you'll like it as well..' I answered him back. 'But...' I trailed off,' You'll have to wait for tonight...' 
-------------------------------------------------
Hope u like this reading this...Idk whether I should stop writing these oneshots...