Oneshot-Lay

Random EXO oneshots

I yawned as I walked into the toilet, preparing to start the day. I washed my face, brushed teeth and continued my daily routine. After I was done, I sat on my bed and waited for a few minutes before my maid came in to call me for breakfast. I walked down the stairs to the dining table as greeted my parents a good morning before sitting down. A maid came and served us our breakfast. I thanked her and started eating. I slowly cut my egg and placed it in my mouth before chewing softly with my mouth closed. It was all proper manners learnt over the years of training as a princess. A princess had to be graceful and polite at all times. Any form of mistake would be pointed out and laughed at. I had to live up to my position of course. 'My dear, you do know that you would be of age soon and that you would have to get married to someone right?' My mother, the queen, asked me as she put down her cutlery. Politely, I answered back,' Of course, mother!' Pleased that I knew of that, she continued,' Then do you have anyone in mind to marry? Of course he has to be good enough for you!' 'Well, I actually have been talking to a prince lately and I find him quite nice. His name is Lay and he is very charming to me.' I replied honestly. We continued talking until my parents have decided to meet him tomorrow. 'Then I shall tell him about it, I'll go now.' I said to them. 
I went back to my room and texted Lay,
You: Hello! :)
Lay: Hi!
You: My parents actually asked whether you were free enough and could come to my house tomorrow
Lay:Of course I would come! I'm pleasured 
You: You seriously don't have to be so well-mannered with me.....
Lay: But I have to, Milady
You: Anyways, don't tell my parents that I'm dating you yet or else they'll have my head off
Lay: Alright, don't worry babe
You: Ok then, ttyl, bye bye :)
Lay:Ok, bye~ <3'
I put my phone away and decided to read one of my favourite storybooks. Although I have read it many times already, I still like to read it. It is about how a girl, a princess,and a boy, a prince, came to know each other and became best friends. Not too long later, they started dating and the story slowly unfolds. 
An hour later, I put away my storybook after I finished reading and found that Lay had texted me again,'
Lay:Babe, what should I wear tomorrow?
You: Anything you want...Not too casual and not too fancy...
Lay: Ok babe, thanks
You: Ur welcome~ :D
Lay: I'm going to find an outfit now, bye
You:Bye then...'
I placed my phone on the table before taking a nap. After I woke up, I went downstairs for lunch and had told my parents that Lay was coming. They were delighted and excited to see him, hoping that he could be the one for me.
The day went on like usual, staying at home and doing the things I like. Soon, it became night and it was time for bed. I checked my phone for the last time and decided to text Lay,'
You: Goodnight! See you tomorrow~'
Not too long later, he texted back,'
Lay: Good night to you too my cheonsa (angel), can't wait to see you! :)' 
After seeing his text, I switched off my phone and went to bed thinking,'I'm so lucky to have him...' before I fell asleep.
~Next day in the afternoon~
I waited patiently in the living room for Lay to come, playing my DS. 'Ding dong' the doorbell rang. One of the maid rushed to the door and opened it. Then, Lay came in, looking dashing as ever. 'Lay!You're here, come take a seat first whilst I call my parents.'I said to him. I gracefully walked to my parent's room and knocked on the door. Hearing my father's permission to come in, I opened the door and informed them that Lay had arrived. They stood up immediately and went to the living room to see Lay. There, they saw Lay waiting patiently, sitting upright like how a gentleman would. He stood up at the sight of my parents and greeted,' Good afternoon,your majesty and your highness!' Pleased by his politeness, they smiled at him. 'Thank you for coming, Lay.' My father said to him. Smiling, Lay replied,'The pleasure is all mine, but what is your purpose of inviting me here? Not to be rude.' 
We all sat down on the couch, Lay and I sitting opposite my parents. 'Well, my daughter has said how she has taken a liking to you and I was wondering if you like her as well.' My mother said to Lay as she looked at him. 'I actually have liked her for a while already.' Lay said shyly to my parents. Happy, my father said,' Splendid! Now, you both are allowed to date each other.' Lay and I looked at each other in joy as we held each other hand. 
'Lay,' my father spoke,'You have good manners and I see that you are not a bad person of any means so I allow you to date my daughter but you better take well care of daughter.' Nodding his head, Lay answered my father,'Of course, your majesty! I would never want to let her get hurt.' As he said that, the grip on my hand tightened a bit. I blushed as my parents continued talking about how Lay and I looked good with one another and about how we should get married faster. Seeing my parents happily chatting, Lay leaned towards me and whispered,' I'll take care of you well, my lady, forever and ever.'