Oneshot- Luhan

Random EXO oneshots

(________'s Pov)
'Will you go-' 'No' I cut him off before walking away. I just don't get it, why does the kingka of the school wanna date me? I'm just a normal girl who scores normal marks that has normal looks. He's been asking me for the whole week already. If you had been wondering who this kingka is, it's Luhan. He has the looks that every girl swoons over, that's the reason why I'm rejecting him. Practically every girl likes him so why choose me? There are prettier girls out there so I'm giving him a chance to open his eyes and see that he actually can date better girls.
'Hello noona! Have you seen Luhan hyung?' Sehun, Luhan's best friend, asked. 'I think he went to the toilet...' I answered back. 'Oh ok! Are you free after school? I wanna go get bubble tea...' He asked cutely. 'I guess I could go..' I hesitantly replied, hoping that Luhan won't be going. 'K then, see you at the gate after school.' Sehun reminded me before leaving. 
(Sehun's Pov)
'Luhan better thank me for this...' I walked away from _______. 'Why can't he ask her himself? Aren't they dating? Cowardly hyung. Oh well...at least I'm getting bubble tea...' I smiled happily as I went to class.
(Luhan's Pov)
'Hopefully Sehun asked her nicely...That brat is always rude to his hyungs... I bet ______ agreed to come, can't wait to see her!!' I daydreamed as the teacher was talking.
(_________'s Pov)
'Finally! I thought school would never end!' I sighed as I walked to the gate. There, I saw Sehun and....Luhan. 'Oh gosh! It's not like I hate him but why does he have to come?' I thought as I greeted them. 'Hello!' Luhan said to me when he saw me. 'Hi! Let's go now!' I said before we walked to the bubble tea shop together. 
(Luhan's Pov)
'OMO! She's so pretty, the way her soft silky hair sways as she walks...' I mentally screamed in my head. 'Why does she have to reject me? Am I ugly? No... Am I stupid? No... Then what's the answer to why she doesn't want to be with me...?' I pouted as we walked. 
(Sehun's Pov)
'Luhan hyung, are you dating ______ noona? Why are you two not holding hands? Did you two quarrel?' I asked curiously after we were done buying our drinks.
(_______'s Pov)
I widened my eyes as I choked when I heard Sehun's questions. Luhan immediately came and patted my back as I tried to breathe properly again. Once I could breathe properly, I answered Sehun,' Sehun-ah, we're not dating.'
Blushing, Sehun said,' Oops! Sorry noona... I thought that you were dating Lulu hyung..' 'It's ok... You call Luhan as Lulu hyung?' I giggled at Luhan's girly nickname. 
'Yah! Didn't I say not to call me Lulu? I'm manly ok?' He pouted at our conversation. 'Hahahaha! Says the person who pouting so cutely!' I laughed at his cuteness. 'Meanie! I'm going to get you!' He warned before he started tickling me. I laughed as I struggled to get away from him. 'Stop it Luhan, I can't breathe properly...' I panted. 'Oh sorry...' He apologized after stopping.
(Sehun's Pov)
'Noona, hyung, how come you two aren't dating? You two already seem like a couple when you were playing with each other...' I asked them. 'That's because _______ doesn't want to be my princess..' Luhan hyung replied. 'Yah! It's not my fault!' She retaliated. 'Then why don't you want to be my girlfriend?' Luhan asked. 'That's....because you can date other girls who are better than me..I'm just a normal girl...' She finally said.
(Luhan's Pov)
What? Is she serious? She isn't 'normal' to me, she's the most special girl in my heart...
'__________-ah, you're not any normal girl, you're special ok? You're not like the others, they all act girly and all but you stay yourself when I'm near you. Anyways, I don't care about other girls, I only care about you _____. Please be my yeoja chingu... Saranghae!' I said to her honestly as I held my hands in mine. 
(_______'s Pov)
'Ok...After all you have said to me, I realized that you're being sincere and all so I'll be your yeoja chingu...Saranghae Lulu oppa!' I hugged him. 'Yah! Why can ______ noona call you Lulu but I can't?' Sehun argued. 
'That's because she's my girlfriend while you're not.' Luhan answered back as he intertwined our fingers together. 'Anyways, how dare you break our cute moment together you brat!' Luhan scolded him lightly before chasing Sehun around the place.
What a cute/manly boyfriend I have.......