Oneshot-Kai

Random EXO oneshots

'What's missing?' I thought to myself as I swirled around in front of the mirror. I was getting ready for a date with Kai but something seemed missing. 'Dress, check. Shoes, check. Lip gloss, check. Hair, check. Bag with items in, check.....' I continued on my list of items. 'Ah! My earrings!' I remembered. I put on my simple star earrings and I was done.
'Ding Dong' the door bell rang. I grabbed my bag and went to get the door. As I opened it, I saw Kai standing there. 'Ready to go?' He asked me. I nodded my head and he walked me to his car. After we both got in, he said,' You look so beautiful, babe.' I blushed at his comment and thanked him. 'You look mighty fine as well Kai.' I replied back. As we left my house, I asked him, 'Where are we going?' 'Secret' was all he replied back to me. I pouted at his short and simple, one word answer. 'Don't do that, you look too cute....' Kai said as he chuckled. 'Then tell me where we are going to....please oppa?' I pouted again at him. He just kept quiet as he continued to drive.
Not too long later, we reached our destination. I then realized that we were at a park. He held my hand as he led me somewhere. 'We are here!' Kai exclaimed. I looked at the scenery in front of me. It was wonderful, scented candles lit and were placed to form a heart shape. In the middle wrote his and my name. Some rose petals were scattered on the ground. It looked so beautiful since it around sunset. Near it was a table with some food on it and two chairs.
Kai had brought me on several dates before, but this was the best so far. It looked so romantic...just like...the scene in my favourite story book! 
I turned to him and he chuckled lightly,'I found that book open to that particular page one day and decided to make that scene come true for you.' My eyes watered, touched by what he had done for me. I hugged him tightly as I buried my head in his shoulder, thanking him repeatedly. No one has ever done something like this before, although it would be something small for others but I really liked it. 
'Come here and eat the food, I cooked it myself. Sorry, it might be a bit cold.' Kai said to me as he brought me to sit on one of the chairs. 'It's ok, I still love it! I thought you couldn't cook though...' I answered. He blushed slightly and said,' I asked D.O hyung to teach me....' I smiled to him, touched, that he bothered to learn to cook for me. After we were done eating, we walked around for a bit and I found it surprisingly strange that it was empty. He then told me that he booked the whole place for our date. 'Aww..You are so sweet! Thank you for everything Kai!' I cooed at him.
Soon , it got quite dark so Kai drove me back home. 'Hope you had a nice time,______' Kai said to me as he drove. 'Of course! I really enjoyed today! Thank you Kai!!' I smiled at him, leaning towards him. When we reached, we both got out of the car and he kissed me on the lips before bidding me farewell for the night. I definitely had a magical time today with my loving boyfriend.

 

 

Thanks for reading~