One shot-Xiumin

Random EXO oneshots

'Wake up!' My best friend shouted as she jumped up and down on my bed. I covered my ears with my pillow as she continued to shout at me to wake up. 'If you don't wake up now, I'm going to tell Xiumin that you like him!!' She threatened. I immediately jumped up from the bed, scared that she wasn't just joking. She cheered happily as I walked into bathroom with my clothes to change.
Today, EXO-M had invited my best friend and I to go to the beach for fun. Since Luhan was my best friend's boyfriend, she agreed and bugged me to go. I didn't want to disappoint the whole of EXO-M and my best friend, I finally agreed to go. My friend had stayed overnight since my house was quite close to the beach. This morning, she kept jumping and shouting to wake me up. Apparently, I have a overly enthusiastic and crazy best friend.
I decided to wear my normal clothes over my bikini so I didn't need to change later. I came out of the toilet all freshened up and tied up my hair. 'Finally you're done!' She exclaimed. We packed our bags then left for the beach at 9am. We decided to meet them at the beach itself since it was easier that way.
~At the beach,9.20am~
We reached the beach and found a nice shady spot under a tree. We placed our picnic mat and sat down while waiting for the rest. We had brought some sandwiches and packet drinks just in case as well. My friend took out her shirt and shorts, revealing her yellow bikini, so I followed suit. We then put on some sunblock so we wouldn't get any sunburns. Soon, EXO-M arrived and they took off their shirts. 'Wow! They look so hot!' I thought as I stared at their abs. 'Hello!' They said together as they put down their things beside us. I saw Luhan and my best friend talking happily before someone asked me,'_____-ah, can you lend me your sunblock? I forgot to bring mine...' I then saw Xiumin looking at me cutely. I gave him my sunblock and we started talking to each other. 
'Hey, do you want to play beach volleyball?' Kris asked all of us, grabbing a ball from his bag. Since we had nothing much to do, we split into two teams and started playing. Luhan, Chen, Tao and my best friend were in team A and Xiumin, Kris, Lay and I were in team B. We played for a hour or so before we took a break. We all ate the snacks that we brought along as we chatted with each other. 
Currently, team A was winning with 3-2 points and we decided that the losing team had to do a forfeit, which was to do a dare each. 
After we were energized enough, we continued our fame of volleyball. For round 2, both teams gave their all as we played against our opponent. Soon, it was a tie but then Lady Luck was suddenly on their side and they got a point before the game ended. Tired, we all sat down next to each other, sipping on our water as we congratulated the winning team. 'So...since you all have to do a dare each, I got a date for _____ already!' My best friend said to all of us. We sat in a circle and then she said to me,'Your dare is to tell us who you like.' I widened my eyes in shock at her words. 'Oh no! I don't want them to know that I like Xiumin....What should I do?' I thought to myself in panic. I cleared my throat then said,' I actually don't like anyone...'
Immediately, I saw Xiumin's face darkened as he looked down on his lap. The winning team then dared the rest of team B. 
When they were done, we decided to go into the water for a swim. We ran into the water together and started splashing each other. As we were playing, I saw Xiumin standing by the side as he looked down onto the water. I walked towards him and asked,' Are you ok,Xiumin oppa?'
He nodded his head and continued to look down. 'I...want to tell you something, but don't hate me ok?' He said as he looked up. Since I didn't say anything, he continued,' I actually liked you for some time already. The first time I saw you, I thought you were an angel. You looked so beautiful and I immediately liked you. I thought I was so foolish so I didn't tell you at first but now, I think that you should know about the feeling I have for you. You might hate me or something but I'll still like you....' 
Upon hearing his confession, my heart fluttered and I said back to him,'Well, if you want me to hate you...I don't even think I can...' Xiumin then looked at me, saying,' So,you mean that you like me? Really?' I nodded my head as I blushed shyly. He hugged me tightly as he asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course, I agreed and I hugged him back. 
Suddenly, I heard someone from afar shouting,' Look at those lovebirds there! How romantic!!' We broke apart and saw Chen laughing as he slapped his knees, bending down. Xiumin then shouted back,'Yah! How dare you break our moment together! You better start running!' He then gave chase to the running Chen. We all laughed at their childishness as Xiumin continued to chase Chen, yelling at him playfully.
After getting his 'revenge', Xiumin and Chen came back panting. We chatted more until 4pm and decided to go home. 'Make sure you call me,______-ah! I'll visit you next time when I'm free.' Xiumin said to me before he left. But of course, he gave me a sweet kiss on my lips and hugged me. 
-------------------------------------
Thank you for reading! Hope you liked it and please comment!! :)