Oneshot- Chanyeol

Random EXO oneshots

'_______-ah, please come with me...please?' My best friend asked yet again. I shook my head as I walked away. 'Please? I really want you come..' She asked me. 'I'll never bother you again..' She continued. 'Fine..but you better keep your promise.' I finally agreed. My best friend had been bothering me for the whole week, bugging me to go for the basketball match. Since she had no one to go with, she kept on asking me to go. The only reason she was going was because of her boyfriend, Kris. I had only agreed to go with her because she promised that she wouldn't bother me ever again....and maybe that I wanted to see Chanyeol. Both Kris and Chanyeol were the best in basketball, probably because of their height. They were best friends as well and never failed to win a game. Many girls liked both of them since they looked really handsome but I honestly preferred Chanyeol. His smiles are just so dazzling and his ears are so cute.
Tomorrow, their team would be challenging another school for basketball and the winning team would get a trophy along with 1000 dollars. Since tomorrow is a Friday, many people would be going to watch. 'Make sure you come dressed well, you wouldn't want to look horrible in front of Chanyeol~' She teased me. 'Yah! You're so horrible...' I pouted. 'Ok ok..I'm going now, see you tomorrow!' She said to me before going home. 
I went back home and bathed before doing my homework. 'What should I wear tomorrow?' I thought to myself as I looked into my cupboard of clothes. 'Aish! It would be tomorrow night anyways...' I closed the cupboard and finished up all my homework.
~The next day, Friday afternoon~
I reached home and quickly bathed. I decided to do my homework another time since there isn't school tomorrow. I found a black shirt with jeans shorts and changed into it. I couldn't really be bothered to wear a dress since I would just be sitting in the crowd. 'Hopefully they'll win! Fighting Chanyeol!' I thought. I tied up my hair since it would be quite hot there. Soon, I left the house with my bag.
It was around 5pm when I reached the school's basketball court. Before I could sit down, I saw my best friend. '_______! You're here! Sit with me...' She said when she saw me. I sat down beside her and we started a conversation since it was still early. 'I can't believe you're not wearing a dress,_____-ah! Don't you wanna look nice in format of your crush?' She said to me as she looked at my outfit. 'Of course I want but he won't spot me since I'll just be in the crowd of people..' I said back. She sighed at my silly thinking and decided not to say anything else since it would be fruitless. 'Jagiya! You came.' Kris said as he walked towards us. She squealed happily as she hugged him. 
Pouting, I looked away, jealous of their relationship. 'Hi,_____! I bet you're here because of Chanyeol.' Kris acknowledged me. 'Why do you two have to tease me? You two are so horrible...hmph!' I looked away, crossing my arms.They both laughed at my childishness. 'Kris? You here?' Chanyeol popped out of no where. 'Im here, you yoda.' Kris replied. 'Meanie! I no like you.' He replied to him. 'You and ______ can be the childish couple together..' My best friend teased. 'Hey!' Chanyeol and I replied in sync. I blushed at her words and looked away. 'Oh, good luck for later guys! I think you should be going now...' I said to them as I looked at the time. 'Ok bye~' They left so my best friend and I sat down together. Soon, the place became packed with people.
~The game started~
I looked at them playing vigorously, both teams giving their all. Not too long later, Kris scored a point. Other teams scored a point alternately so the score was 8-7. It was almost times up but Chanyeol shot a point for our school's team. In the end, we won by two points. Happy, the team cheered and shook hands with the opponent team. My best friend and I went to congrats them after the place was almost empty. 'Congrats guys! Good job!' I said to them. 'Thanks!' They answered back. Chanyeol then came up to me and asked,' So who were you cheering for?' 'I..ermm..you..'I stuttered. 'You were cheering for me? No wonder I could score so many points today..' He smiled. I blushed at his words. 'Could you be my girlfriend,_____?' He asked me. Shyly, I nodded my head. 'Yay!!' He cheered. 'Don't you dare hug me!' I said as I backed away from him when he reached out his arms. 'Why not, jagiya?' He pouted sadly. 'You stink!' I replied back honestly. 'Meanie...I'm coming to get you!' He said to me before chasing me around the court. 'Ahh!!' I screamed as he hugged me tightly. 'Thanks for coming by the way.' He said to me as he released me from his tight grip. 'No problem but you should actually thank my best friend.' I said to me. Later that night, I went back home with Chanyeol's number saved in my home and a light kiss on my lips from him as well. Of course, I went to bath since he hugged me although he was sweaty. That day, I'm really glad that my best friend asked me to go and watch the basketball game.