Oneshot-Suho

Random EXO oneshots

'Ringgggg' the school bell went off which indicted that school was over. My entire class quickly greeted the teacher, packed their school bags before rushing out of the classroom door. It was Friday, the day of the week that every student would look forward to. Luckily, our teachers didn't give us so much homework so we had enough time to relax during the weekend before coming back to school on Monday, the day we all dread. On the bright side, we all can relax for two days but on the dark side, exams were around the corner. Sadly, I have to revise for the subjects, especially Science, the only subject that I hate. I was fine with the other subjects but Science is horrible. I could hardly cope with that subject. Not wanting to fail and disappoint my parents, I decided to study in the school library. The library in my school was nice and relaxing, the wallpapers were not too bright not too dull and the environment there was just nice for studying. It is usually quite quiet there which makes me like the place. 
I packed my bag and slowly made my way to the library. As I entered the library, I saw quite a few students studying in groups, discussing quietly. I walked to one of the tables that were empty and slowly placed my bag on the floor. I took out my science textbook and started reading it. As I read the textbook, my eyelids started to droop slowly. Before I could really go in my dreamland, I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Suho standing beside me. 'Can I sit here,______-sshi?' He said politely to me as he pointed to the chair opposite me. I nodded my head and he sat down to read his book. Since his book wasn't blocking his face, I looked at him. 'He looks quite handsome' I thought as I observed his features.
Suho is the school librarian assistant and he helps out at the library after school. He usually helps to sort out the books and places them on the shelves. He is polite and he also is my class president. He is very nice and helps teachers to carry heavy books or help injured people to the sick bay. He is also academically smart and usually gets A* for every subject. He is neat and never late for school, thus, having a perfect record. 
'Is anything bothering you,______?' Suho suddenly asked me, disrupting my thoughts. Blushing, I shook head and said that I was alright. I stood up and decided to get a physics book to help me. I looked around and finally saw a physics book on the top shelf. 'Damn, why do I have to be so short?' I thought as I tiptoed and tried to reach the book. Failing, I tried to jump to get it but to no avail. 'Let me help you,_______-sshi' Suho suddenly popped out from no where and helped me get the book. He reached out his left hand and easily got me the book. 'Thank you,Suho-sshi!' I said to him, bowing slightly. Smiling, he replied back,'No problem,_______. Just call me Suho will do.' 'Ok,Suho.' I answered before making my way back to the table. 
I sat back down and opened the physics book. I read the fat book for about half an hour before I finished. Yawning, I closed the book and looked up, stretching a bit. I saw Suho still sitting in front of me, reading a book. Sensing that someone was looking at him, Suho looked up. 'Ah...You're done with your book. Can you come outside for a while? I want to speak with you.' He asked me as he put his book on the table. I nodded my head and followed him outside the library. 'I like you,_____-ah, and I really hope that I can get your number so that I talk to you more.' Suho spoke when we got outside. 'Urm... Ok! My number is __________ and I really hope we can get to know each other more and maybe...you know...' I said, twirling my hair. 'Thanks! Hopefully, I can become your boyfriend one day...' He said to me, smiling happily. Blushing, I nodded my head. Later that day, I went home.....
That was the day when Suho started pursuing me.