Oneshot- Tao

Random EXO oneshots

'He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me!' I exclaimed as I plucked out the petals of a flower. Here I am sitting in the forest again, waiting for him to arrive. Despite the warnings from the village not to wander into the forest, I couldn't help it. 
It all started one day when I fought with my parents. It resulted in me running away to the forest since I have always loved nature. As I was crying, slumped against the bark of a shady tree, an unknown person came up and comforted me. He didn't tell me his name but told me to come back next week at the exact same place. 
For a few months, I had been coming back here to meet him. He was different from the rest. What made him special was that he knew and understood me. Unlike my friends back in the village, he was able to understand and relate to me. I would always go back happily without a worry after his comforting. He made me feel special and happy that I wasn't even sure when I started liking him. It didn't matter anyways, as long as I get to see him again. 
As I waited and waited, the sun started to set. Birds were flying back to their nests as the sky turned darker.
'Where is he?' I thought to myself as I stood up, searching around for him. '________-ah...I'm here...' A sudden voice emerged from in between the trees. Then, he appeared. But he looked different this time, clothes torn and his face bloodied. 
'What happened?' I gasped, rushing towards him as he suddenly collapsed to the ground. 'I...was caught in a fight...sorry for making you wait...' He panted, trying to catch his breath. 'I'll bring you to my house!' I tried to get him on his feet. 'No! I cannot go back into the village! They will find me and I'll get you into trouble!' He protested. 'Alright, I'll go and get some medication then.' I mumbled before running off. 
Once I got back, I quickly attended to his wounds. He winced as I cleaned his wounds, flinching a little. 'Sorry, I can't help it...' I apologized. It hurt to see him in an injured state. 'Why did they beat you up?' I asked quietly, bandaging up his wounds. 'Don't you know who am I? I'm a gangster! A gangster that can hurt you, aren't you afraid?' He exclaimed, pushing me off him. 'Why should I be afraid? You have your reasons why you do what you do. Whatever problems you have, I'll help you just as you helped me!' I reasoned with him. 
Although I was kinda shocked, I didn't care whether he was a criminal. If you loved someone for a certain reason, you should love someone despite any other reasons. 
'I like you,' I blurted out after a while. 'But what if my enemies try to hurt you... I don't want someone who I love to get hurt because of me.' He confessed. 
'He really loves me?' My face turned bright red at the thought. 'I know it's shocking but I have always liked ever since I saw you crying here. I didn't know what I felt at first but it hurts when you are upset. Whenever you're happy, I'm happy too. I love how your eyes light up and twinkle when you laugh. Even when you're upset, you still look so beautiful but I don't want to see you upset. I want to make you happy, to be there by your side forever. I know it might be too quick to ask this but will you run away with me? Runaway to a place where the two of us will be forever be happy and lead a peaceful life with our own family?' He held my hands in his, looking into my eyes as he sincerely spoke. 
I never knew someone could cherish me like that, let alone a gangster. This is why you should NEVER look down on others, especially if you love them as much as they love you. After his confession, my mind was in spirals but I knew my answer to his question. 
'Ok-' He cut me off by hugging me tightly before asking, 'Are you sure you wanna do this? You don't even know my name!' 'Of course, but tell me your name first.' I pouted when I realized that I REALLY didn't know his name. 'Huang Zi Tao, but you can call me Tao' He winked at me as he finally introduced himself.
That night, we sneaked into my house to get some clothes and money before we set off into our journey together.
It seems like the flower I plucked was really accurate! 
---------------------------------------------------
I didn't know what I was doing when I wrote this. Sorry for the horrible English and everything... Anyways, thanks for reading! :)))