Oneshot- Sehun

Random EXO oneshots

(Sehun's Pov)
I can't wait to see my girlfriend...I haven't seen her for so long already...
(________'s Pov)
'Where's Sehunnie? Can't wait to see him!!' I thought as I waited for him at the airport. Suddenly, I heard screaming from the fangirls around me. I knew EXO had finally arrived. I tiptoed as I tried to find Sehun. 'Stupid fangirls blocking me... I want my Sehunnie!!' I grumbled. As the boys came out of the gate, I saw Sehun oh-so-cooly walking. 'Sehun!' I exclaimed as he looked around, trying to find me. 
(Sehun's Pov)
Hearing my girlfriend's voice, I looked at the direction of her voice. Lucky for me, I don't need to tiptoe. Finally, I saw _______ in the midst of the huge crowd. '_____-ah!' I called out for her. 
(__________'s Pov)
I pushed my way through the crowd to find him.'Sehun-ah! I miss you so much' I cried out as I hugged him tightly. 'I miss you too, jagiya.' He replied, letting go of me and kissing me.
Despite the many people, we kissed each other, earning reactions from the members - 'Awww...' 'So cute!!' 'Eww...PDA...' 'Ermmm....ok...' 'Sehunnie has grown up!'
After we ran out of breath, we broke apart from each other, panting as we tried to catch our breath back. '_______-ah, you wanna come back to the dorm with us?' Sehun asked me. 'Ermm...wouldn't it be troublesome for me to follow you guys back?' I replied, not too sure if I should go. 'I guess it would be since the van is really small and all...How bout I come to your house after I'm done bathing and changing?' He suggested to me. 'Great! See you later then Sehunnie!' I smiled at him.
The members went back to their dorms while I went back home to tidy up the place. 
Not too long later, Sehun rang the doorbell. 'Coming!' I called out as I ran to the door. As I opened the door, I saw Sehun carrying some plastic bags. He looked all freshened up compared to just now, looking all smiley. 'Come in Sehun, let me take the plastic bags.' I said as I made way for him to pass. 'No it's ok.' He said, putting down the bags on the couch. 'What's in the bags?' I asked him as I sat beside him. 
'Snacks and some movies. I thought that we could have a movie date at your house!' He exclaimed, smiling till his eyes formed two crescents as he showed me the contents of the plastic bags. 'Yay! I've always wanted that.' I smiled back. After we chose the movie, we sat down as we started snacking. Not too long later, I started to feel tired. Then, I fell asleep on Sehun's shoulder.
(Sehun's Pov)
Aww! My cute jagiya fell asleep! 'I guess I should just switch off the show and carry her up to her room.' I thought. I carefully placed her head on the pillow first to switch off the television then carried her up the stairs to her room. I opened her door quietly and placed her on her bed, tucking her in. I secretly took photo of her and saved it as my wallpaper. 'She's just too cute to resist!' I sighed as I laid down on the bed beside her. 'Good night my jagiya...Saranghae...' I whispered to her before sleeping.