Oneshot- Sehun

Random EXO oneshots

'Appa! Tree! Tree!' Our little daughter shouted with glee as she spotted Sehun bringing out the Christmas tree. 'Yes, Eun Mi, we're going to decorate our Christmas tree.' I told her as she jumped up and down in delight, clapping her hands. Eun Mi and I picked the colour of the ornaments as Sehun helped to fix the tree. In the end, we picked red and golden ornaments.
'Jagiya, I'm done!' He smiled at me. We all put up the ornaments together, carrying Eun Mi up to decorate the higher parts of the tree as well. After a while, we were all done, our Christmas tree beautifully standing before us. 'Eomma, star! Star!' Eun Mi shouted out when she realized that something was missing. 'Oops! We almost forgot about the star!' I said before getting out the star.
We carried Eun Mi and she carefully placed it on top of our Christmas tree.Sehun put on the lightings for us and switched it on, earning a gasp from Eun Mi. 'Boo-ti-fu!' Eun Mi screamed happily as she saw the colorful lights. 
'Yay! Now we can start buying presents and put them under our Christmas tree!' Sehun said to Eun Mi as he piggybacked her around the living room. 'Presents! I want!' She happily laughed, smiling. 'What do you want for Christmas?' I asked her after Sehun put her down, letting her sit beside me on the couch. 'I want Appa and Eomma!' She smiled at us innocently. 
'Aww! Our cute little daughter!' I smiled as Sehun and I hugged her. We then spent the day watching television together. At night, we put Eun Mi to sleep before we went to our room.
'_______-ah, what do you want for Christmas?' Sehun asked me before we slept. After some thought, I answered him,' I want... you!' Sehun smirked at me, saying,'Ok, you can have me. But you better not wake Eun Mi up...' before he crawled on top of me...
---------------------------------------------------
Hi, how ya doin? Hopefully you're having a great holiday. Christmas is in a few days so I'm gonna post some Christmas related oneshots. Hope you guys would like them!!