Oneshot -Kris

Random EXO oneshots

I smiled bitterly at the flowers in the park. Most of them withering due to the cold, just like my heart, almost dead. It has already been a year since Kris has broke up with me. Today is the 24th of December, Christmas Eve. You would wonder why would he want to break up with me on such a day like this? Well, he was forced to do so. His company told him to break up with me or lose his job. So that's what he did...he broke up with me. Now, I'm all alone, no family, no friends.
'Life is cruel' I thought as I walked through the park, kicking at the snow on the ground. All I wanted was love. Love shown by those who love me, not those fake ones. I once had love, before my entire family died in a car crash. Then I had love again, before Kris left me. Now, I have no love from others...just emptiness. Kris patched up my broken heart once but he left me with other bigger wound. 'Life is really cruel...' I screamed out in my head, tears dripping down my pale face. I wiped away my tears as I walked back home, an empty home.
'_______! _______!' I heard a person call out. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Then, I saw Kris. I froze at my place, before turning around to run. To run as far as I could. But being the worst runner, he caught up with me, pulling my arm. '______...I'm so sorry. Please forgive me for leaving you...I didn't mean to. I thought I could forget about you but I couldn't. You just mean too much to me...please take me back!' He cried out, taking my two hands in his. He knelt to the ground before hugging me tightly, eyes red and swollen.
'Kris, get up. I don't know...I want to but...what if...' I answered honestly, pulling at his arms to try and get him to stand up again. 
I was confused. I didn't know whether to take him back or not. He was so sincere and all but I don't know if he would break my heart again. 
Suddenly, he stood and pulled me towards him, kissing me. We stood there kissing for while before turning away to catch our breath. The kiss felt amazing, I could feel the sparks flying...Then, I knew what to do.
'Kris, if I take you back, will you promise to not leave me again?' I asked me, looking into his eyes. 'Of course _______, I'll never leave you again. I was foolish but I really won't make the same mistakes again. I love you _____' He hugged me tightly before walking with me to our house, now, a complete house.