Oneshot -Chen

Random EXO oneshots

I stared blankly at my paper,' 94 out of 100' it read. I can't believe it...I studied so hard for this test but I couldn't get full marks. My parents would surely scold me for this. As class ended, I packed my bag and slowly walked out of the classroom. Dreading to go home, I lifted my legs reluctantly off the ground, one step by one step to my house. As if it took only five minutes, I reached my house.
'Mum,Dad, I'm home...' I called out, scared. 'What did you get for the test this time?' My mum came out of the kitchen. I tugged the hem of my sweater as I answered her,'94 out of–' 'How dare you! You stupid girl! Your father and I raised you for nothing!' She cut me off as she slapped me, my head turning from the impact. I clutched my face, tears dripping from my face. 'Im sorry, Mum...' I cried before running into my room. ' I'm so stupid...I can't even get full marks for this test.' I buried my face into my pillow as I continued to weep. 
'Ding!' My phone sounded. Rubbing my eyes, I unlocked my phone and saw that I had a message from Chen. It read as,'Hi ______-ah! Can we meet up at 3? At the same place.' 
'Ok! I'll see u later!' I messaged him back. I've never told him about my problem-that my mum and dad abused me. It had been worse than this, at least now it's better. They don't hit me as much as before now. I always cover up my scars with my sweater so that Chen won't see it. I don't want him to see its ugliness...I don't want him to know I'm disgusting and ugly. He's been so good to me and I feel so happy around him. I didn't think I would really fall for him but I did. Now, I regret it a bit because I have to keep secret from him. 
As I dried my tears, I changed into a casual outfit, not forgetting my sweater. I put on some makeup to cover my puffy eyes and my red cheek to look better in front of Chen. When it was near 3, I secretly left the house with my purse. 
I went to our usual place which was the deserted part of the beach near my house. There, I saw Chen waiting for me. 
'Chen! I'm here!' I said out loudly. Looking in my direction, his face brightened up as he ran up to hug me. 'How's life?' He asked me as he brought me to eat some ice cream. 'Fine..I guess.' I lied to him as we ordered our ice cream. 'Hey ______-ah. How come you keep on wearing your sweater? Does it feel that cold?' He questioned me, sitting down opposite me at the table. 'Err... I just like my sweater, it feels really comfy.' I gave an excuse, not wanting to tell the truth.
'_______-ah, don't lie now. I can see that you're lying to me, the way you bite your lip.' He said to me. 'Chen, it's something you wouldn't want to know...please..' I ate my ice cream slowly, looking away from his eyes. 'Let's go back.' He led me out of the shop. As we stood at the seashore, he asked me again,' Why do you always wear your sweater? Tell me the truth, ______. I'll never blame you or scold you, I promise.'
'Ok, I'll tell you then,' I told him honestly,' Under this sweater is actually my scars...My parents..made them. They used to hit me with glass bottles and I bled a lot because of them. Now, they stopped but my mum slapped me just now..so I put on some makeup..I'm sorry.' My eyes brimmed with tears as I explained to him. To show him, I took off my sweater, showing him my ugly scars.
'_______-ah..You should've told me, I would have helped you. Why did you hide this from me?' Chen stepped forward. 'I-i didn't want you to see that I'm ugly. I thought that you would hate me..I guess I was wrong,' I told him. Touching my scars, he said back,' It's alright ______-ah, at least you told them to me now. I'll protect you forever okay? I'll love your scars as I love you. You're so beautiful jagiya.' He gently traced my scars on my arms. I blushed at his words, especially those three special words.
'Thank you Chen, for not hating, for wanting to protect me. I really love you Chenchen.' I hugged him, thankful to have him with me. 'What I said was true ________. Why don't you stay with me instead? So that you won't get hurt by your parents.' He offered kindly. 'Well...I don't know..' I hesitantly answered back,' If I stay at your place then... I'll help with the house chores and the cooking ok?' 
'Hmmmm... Fine!' He let me be. He went home with me and I secretly went to my room to pack my luggage. 'My parents won't know anyways' I thought as I left the house, silently saying goodbye to my parents. Once I was out, Chen drove me to his house to stay. Although I have parents that abuse me, I have Chen. Someone who protects me, who cares about me and loves me. 
I'm lucky to have my Chenchen...
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks for the many views!! Idk whether I should just end this...but oh well...